|| 089|| A Little Bit Of Blood Isn't bad 🥀 O/X

Art by haraya manawari on Danbooru

!Yandere!Gawr x !GN!Reader

Little bit of spiciness and a little bit of blood

Note(s)/Warning(s): To clear any confusion, Gawr is what some people have started calling Red Gura.

Also I guess technically bite kink? Nothing too smutty happens otherwise but just a warning in case you don't like that kind of stuff

I'm also not sure how well I wrote Gawr in this case. I might've written her in a similar manner to Gura, but I did my best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sketched out a line.

Too wonky

You sketched another few.

All at wrong angles, only making the drawing look worse.

You cursed yourself seeing all the old, erased marks decorating your page. Maybe you should've stuck with digital art for now, or at least until you get an unexpected boost of motivation. But for now, a snack and a quick stroll would give you the much needed break you needed. And hell, maybe you get some motivation out of it, or maybe artist block would come and kick you in the ass even harder than it already was.

Well, even if you didn't get any inspiration, it certainly was a beautiful sight. The sun setting across the ocean sending a serene golden glow shimmering across the rippling waves. The sand beneath your feet felt pleasantly warm, and not scorching like any time during the afternoon where you'd feel like you were walking through hell.

And there she was, just a lump halfway between the sea and the land, water lapping and rushing over her already soaked form. The water around her looked as if it had been permanently stained red.

The pleasant evening you were expecting was quickly ripped away from you as all common sense was ripped from your over-worked brain. You didn't think of calling for help, you didn't even think of quickly rushing back inside to grab a first aid, you just ran straight over and tried shaking the figure awake.

So panicked you were, you didn't even notice the fluttering of shredded gills, the twitching of a clawed tail, all you could focus on was making sure that she was ok.

Raising two fingers to her neck, you almost blew a lung from how hard you exhaled from relief. A steady heartbeat thrummed beneath your fingertips, and a soft hiss of pain escaped from between sharp teeth.

"Hey, uhm, I know it's kinda obvious, but are you ok? Like, are you alive?" You half-whispered. The person grumbled again, weakly raising a webbed hand to swat you away, though she was barely able to raise it off the ground, let alone to smack you in the face.

It took you a moment as your brain rushed through the rainbow swirl of death, but it finally clicked that this person bleeding out on the sand had webbed fingers. Webbed fingers? Who the hell had webbed fingers?! Now that you thought about it, you weren't sure humans had shark tails either, but how would you know? You've just been huddled up in your studio for whoever knows how long.

"Mmm... Χ-Πού είμαι;" The ancient words tumbled softly from the person's mouth.

Calling on the last of her energy sources, Gawr hefted herself into a sitting position, briefly blinded by the fading light. The waves lapped harmlessly around her, though the faint stinging sensations of salt water seeping into her wounds was still present.