|| 088|| ▶ 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢 ▶

Art by YinYonYun on twitter

Ok, I'm sort've rushing this so I can get this chapter finished on the same day as their anniversary, and I'm also using this as an excuse to get the 100th special out because the other chapters are taking forever and I'd rather do this than let my mental health and enthusiasm for writing take a nose dive off of a building.

So as of now, this is technically part 1 of three of the 100 chapter special, because I might lose my mind if I tried to finish the other chapters by today.

I will finish those chapters eventually, but I've put them on hold for now, as well as the other projects I mentioned earlier.

This chapter layout might need some explaining. Basically one chapter set after Hololive, then a series of oneshots of each character before Hololive (except Calli).

!Small!HoloMyth x !GN!Reader

+

HoloMyth (Separate) x !GN!Reader

Kiara's, Ina's and Gura's chapters are set before Hololive. Amelia's and Calli's are set during Hololive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JenMa, are you sure you wouldn't be better for this situation? Or EnMa? Or J-Chad?" You fretted. The angel manager tutted on the other side of the phone, and you could vaguely hear J-Chad muttering in the background.

"Trust me, (Y/N), you're gonna be much better at handling this situation than any of us could" The line fizzled for a second, the sound of feathers rustling passed as quickly as it came. You proceeded to chew the inside of your mouth nervously.

"But you haven't even told me what I'm doing! You just said there was something going on with my girlfriends that only I could handle!" You reached a hand up to knock at the door of your home, bag of groceries hanging from your other arm.

"I have faith in you, (Y/N). Now J-Chad left the cookies in the oven for too long so I have to salvage what I can, bye!" Before you could retort JenMa quickly hung up. With an annoyed sigh, you slipped your phone back in your pocket and knocked on the door.

No one answered. There wasn't a peep, not even the usual skittering of claws against hardwood and the barks of Bubba and Nikki as they scrambled against the door. You knocked again, only to see the waving of the closed curtains in your peripheral vision. You took a closer look, trying to see if Henry or Wellington had decided to pop up to sunbathe. The only thing you could see was the glint against blue.

"What in the name of Matsuri..?" You mumbled, almost certain that you didn't have anything that suspiciously blue in the living room. In fact, after the Eiffel 65 incident, the colour blue was all but banned from that room.

Much to your relief and growing concern and confusion, the door creaked opening, revealing the interior of the house. You breathed a sigh of... not relief, maybe more caution seeing that it was all normal, and that Bubba and Nikki were just napping underneath the waving curtain. Bubba's wagging tail periodically hitting against the fabric and making it sway back and forth.

"That answers that question" You laughed to yourself, gently scritching the two terriers behind their fluffy ears. After opening the curtains and turning off all the lights, you took the groceries into the kitchen and packed them away.

Or at least until you saw the message on the fridge, written menacingly with those silly, colourful magnetic letters Calli had bought in bulk a few weeks ago.

"Your end is near, huh? Could've been a bit more specific than that, Ame. Or was this by Gura? A dual effort? You goddamn gremlins" You noted the stool that had been crudely pushed into position, probably so whoever arranged the letters could reach them.