|| 111 || Queenpins 🔱💀 O/F

Art by Ryou_Sakai

!Gang Leader!Calliope Mori x !Gender Neutral!Reader x !Gang Leader!Gawr Gura

I said to myself I would do Fubuki's chapter, I said I would do it before this chapter fully grappled on to my brain. And what am I doing? I am writing the chapter that has grappled on to my brain... (It's not my fault I'm mushy over the Q music video and the outfits Calli and Gura wear.)

(This chapter is so so so late because I got stuck between school work, Girl's Frontline and Holocure, but I am now free for a little under two weeks so I'm hopefully gonna chew through these requests).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day for you. Just winding your way through the somewhat busy streets, heavy bags of groceries in either hand as you pursed your lips and let your thoughts travel.

'Gura's gonna want salmon for dinner... again. Calli's gonna argue against it, but unless I put my foot down she'll eventually cave' You mused, briefly thinking of your two girlfriends and what they might be doing right now.

'Knowing their antics, Gura's probably beating the stuffing out of some poor shmuck that owed her money and Calli's probably terrorising a puppy-kicker' You rounded the corner into a well-lit alley. It was a shortcut you'd usually walk with either one of your girlfriends, cracking jokes while walking hand in hand, just enjoying the moment.

The walls were covered in tags and graffiti art, mostly depictions of blue sharks standing out against stark, red waves. Orange figures standing in neat rows with glinting axes raised above their heads, all eyes upon one figure standing above the rest.

Gawr Gura, better known as The Shark to her cronies and pretentious neighbourhood snobs and edgy teens that crowded the streets.

Despite her feral appearance and almost insane look, you knew damn well that hidden behind her predatory mask she was a lovable goof with a heart of gold and a slightly questionable sense of humour that never failed to make you crack a smile.

Then, of course, there was her rival, Calliope Mori. She was probably closer and more chummy with her Deadbeats than Gura was with her Chumbuds, but she could be twice as scary if she wanted to be.

But, much like Gura, she had a sweet, goofy and downright dorky personality. Someone who put others before herself and someone who loved to indulge a bit too much in her dollar store red wine. It was kind of endearing once you got used to it.

Then there was the teeny weeny fact that all three of you were dating and that the rivalry between the two was nothing more than just play fighting. The battles between the two were nothing more than sparring to keep their skills sharp. And, of course, their Chumbuds and Deadbeats didn't need to know that itty bitty fact, did they?

You just hummed contentedly, swinging your bags back and forth in boredom as you slowly neared the end of the alley. You could almost see the apartment building you lived in from here. Or at least, you could've, if it weren't for the fact you were quickly tugged further back into the alleyway again.

"Well, lookie what we got here," You cursed under your breath, slowly turning around only to come face to face with a pointed snout.

Dark eyes stared into your own, long whiskers brushing slightly against your forehead as the person- well, shrimp, in question readied an axe threatening in your direction. The sun shined against their stark orange plated armour, turning a warm, blue colour as it danced along their trench coats.