|| 042|| Call Of Cthulhu 🐙 Pt 2/X

Art by TorahimeMax on Deviantart

Gore warning, seriously. I'm extremely graphic when it comes to writing gore. I'll put a little warning right before the gore

!Yandere!Ina'nis x !GN!Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

~* Flashback *~

Ina's grip on the corner grew stronger to the point her knuckles turned white. Who were these people? How dare he touch you like that! She was glad that no one was around besides you and your 'friends', otherwise she would be getting some pretty weird stares.

She wasn't sure when she snapped, all she knew is that she had. The voices of the Ancient Ones had compelled her to do what she decided to do.

Kill him

Stab him

He could hurt them

He could steal them

End him~

Ina felt an insane smile grow on her face. She wasn't even aware of it, but all she knew was to act on the voices in her head. She had to, the things they were saying could be all too true. For now , she'd have to follow the group form a distance. At least her clothing choice helped her blend in with the darkness.

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* Time Skip *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

God, he was stupid. Buggs? Was that his name? Anyway, while everyone else had split up to go home (damn, the girl with the bun would be next on her list for walking home with you) he had decided to walk by himself. Also, who takes an empty series of alleyways as a shortcut home? He was making this too easy.

Ina had been following him for about 15 minutes after he left the group, so they were pretty deep in the network of alleyways. Right about now Ina wished she was at home with you and her friends (who were the only ones who she trusted around you). Right as she was about to show herself, a silent buzz came from her pocket. Pulling out her phone, she saw Mori had texted her.

Tsundereaper

'Hey, I forgot milk and cereal when I went shopping. Can you get some while you're out?'

Takotime

'Can do :)'

Looking back at where her target was, she realised he had walked on further and she could no longer see him. With a frustrated huff, Ina started power-walking in hopes of catching up with him. Luckily, he didn't get too far , so Ina decided to make her move.