|| 018 || Clingy Shark 🔱 O/F

Art by aridonall on twitter

━━━━━━━

Gawr Gura - Romantic Oneshot

Requested by I can't even think of something remotely funny for this

Word Count →  1066 Words

Warnings/Notes → Defo more of an older work that has aged like fine milk. I can't be bothered to write anything more than this.

━━━━━━━

Waking up in the morning was always a task. Especially if you have a small and incredibly warm shark spooning you. It seems that in the night, Gura had flipped over to cuddle into your chest and wrap her arms around you. She might be small, but she's efficient when it comes to keeping you in bed.

As soon as she felt you move she subconsciously moved closer to you which caused your heart to melt. You shifted slightly to get more comfortable, doing so you felt Gura's tail tangled between your legs. Yep, she was definitely not going to be moving for a long time.

Well, neither of you had much to do today anyway.

---------- Time Skip ----------

"C'mon, Gura! I need to get up! I'm hungry and need to go to the bathroom!" You whined, trying to wriggle out of Gura's death-grip. She only made a noise halfway between a grunt and a laugh before she only hugged you tighter.

"Nope! Shark needs her daily hugs!" She giggled. You sighed and flopped down in defeat. Knowing you couldn't escape her hugs (you had tried before to no avail, she's much stronger than she seems).

You accepted your defeat and wrapped your arms around Gura, to which she happily nuzzled her head into the crook of your neck. With her head now pressed into your face she let all her muscles relax completely and let out a content sigh. Seeing her so happy and relaxed made you feel bad for what you were about to do. But, you weren't kidding about needing the toilet.

As quick as you could, too quick for Gura to comprehend, you rolled the both of you on to the floor. The shock of the impact caused Gura to squeak and let go of you. You bolted towards the bathroom, leaving behind a startled shark.

---------- Time Skip ----------

"Are you still mad at me?" You asked, placing a plate a warmed up salmon in front of your tiny girlfriend. Gura didn't respond and only made an overly dramatic gesture to show she was ignoring you. 

You sighed and moved over to the sofa to watch some tv. Gura looked at you from where she was seated as she nibbled on the salmon. She wasn't really mad at you, she just wanted to get the point across that she didn't appreciate you running away from her cuddles.

"I'm going out with Kiara and Amelia later, you want me to get anything?" You asked from the sofa. Gura didn't respond but continued to look at you. It was actually something she did quite frequently, so you were used to it. You didn't expect her to respond, but you knew what you were going to get her anyway.

Seeing that Gura kept you in bed until late morning, it was already time for you to leave. You turned off the tv and slipped on your shoes. As you walking towards the door, you stopped by Gura to give her a kiss on her forehead. She smiled and made a happy noise. Before you could get to the door, she stood on her tiptoes and gave you a kiss on your chin.

---------- Time Skip ----------

Gura had been bored from the moment you left. Today was her day off from streaming, so she didn't have that to keep her occupied. She didn't feel like playing any video games, because they were mostly co-op, except for the various rhythm games she owned, but she didn't feel like playing any of those.

Pretty much everything on the tv was boring and Gura wasn't allowed in the pantry so she couldn't snack on anything. Why did (Y/N) have to put a lock on the pantry? I didn't eat that much the last time I got in there... Gura sulked silently on the couch. She started brainstorming the multiple ways she could convince you to cuddle on the couch and settle down for an afternoon nap when you got home.

Gura perked up when she heard the door opening and your voice saying you were home. But the thing that caught her attention the most was the smell of fries. She quickly rushed over to you, her tail wagging somewhat like a dog's.

"Hey, Gura! Got you some fries while I was out since you love them so much" you explained, handing her the hot chips. She let out a few giggles before devouring them at a frightening speed. You watched her with a smile as you put away the few food items you bought.

"I also went out a bought a jaws movie. Did you want to watch it now or later?" You asked while putting away a carton of milk. Gura looked up from the now empty packet of fries with an excited smile. She started bouncing up and down with her tail flopping about. You chuckled and pat her head.

"C'mon, you step up the movie and I'll get the snacks ready" Gura immediately rushed off to the bedroom to collect as many pillows and blankets as she could. You chuckled under your breath as you watched the small shark scurry about, getting everything set up.

Spilling the warm popcorn into a bowl and grabbing a few packets of chips, you quickly made your way over to the tv area where Gura made a literal nest out of all your blankets. You set down the food on a nearby coffee table and made your way back to grab some drinks. 

As soon as you settled down in the mass of comfort, Gura latched herself on to you, wrapping her arms around your shoulders and tangling your legs. Her tail had curled up so it was nestled beside you. You shuffled around to get more comfortable while Gura simply nuzzled up to you more. Somehow reaching the remote from your position, you pressed play on the movie and settled down for a long night with a clingy shark.