|| 039|| Nekomata Okayu 🍙 H/F

A quick note, you, Korone and Okayu are in a poly relationship in this book, but they will have chapters more focused on their side of the relationship. If you're a bit confused, then I hope reading this chapter will help clear things up.

Dating Nekomata Okayu (and Inugami Korone) would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍙 First date: 

First date with Korone and Okayu was nerve-wracking for you since they had already been dating for a while. Though they both assured you that it was fine, but it didn't really do anything to calm your nerves. Since you were you all make a unanimous decision to stay at home for the first date.

While you knew Korone would be very touchy and affectionate (and she was) Okayu gave you more attention than you would've expected, thought it was very... cat-like to say the least. She would come up to you and rub her head against your shoulder and lean against you while purring. Both of them would also follow you around.

🍙 First kiss: 

Your first kiss with Okayu wasn't very exciting. You almost didn't register it until you paused. You, Korone and Okayu were all passed out on the floor in a nest of pillows and blankets from the night before when you had a huge gaming session. You were all snuggled together in one big pile of limbs, with Korone snuggled against your back with one of her arms thrown around your middle and Okayu snuggled into your chest.

When you woke up, the first thing you saw was two big purple eyes staring at you. Okayu let out a trill/laugh mixture when she noticed your surprised expression and simply leaned forward and kissed you good morning.

🍙 Getting sick: 

When you get sick, you're lucky enough to have two amazing girlfriends there to look after you. While Korone is more of all hands on' kinda doggo, Okayu prefers to give you your medicine and let you sleep it off, but she'll stay if you and Korone insist enough.

The times when she does stay usually involve her getting up to get you food every now and then and having gaming tournaments with Korone while you spectate. At the end of the night, Okayu might even let you rest in her lap.

🍙 Jealousy: 

Sometimes you feel a little jealous of the relationship between Korone and Okayu considering they've known each other for years and have all these little inside jokes that you don't understand. They get that you don't feel included in some of these things and try their hardest to make sure you are happy.

At the end of the day, everything works out.

Miscellaneous:

🍙 While Okayu isn't as affectionate as Korone, she has all these little ways she shows how much she loves you. Buying you snacks and getting you games you've wanted for a while

🍙 I mentioned in the previous one that Okayu and Korone need to have the extra fur they grow brushed off. Korone is quite happy to let you do that but she has a hard time sitting still. Okayu, on the other hand, absolutely hates the feel of the brush and will do anything to get out of it. Buying you extra snacks. Not stealing your spot when you get up and she even tries not to make any sarcastic comebacks. It doesn't work.

🍙 Much like Korone, Okayu will sneak bits of your food off your plate when you aren't looking, but unlike Korone, she'll completely deny any accusation of her stealing your or Korone's food

🍙 Sleepy Okayu is too precious for your heart to handle sometimes

🍙 Sleepy Okayu will crawl on to your lap to sleep. If you let her sleep there for long enough she'll start to purr quietly

🍙 Okayu is a lot like a cat in most ways, including where you pet her. For the most part, you give her ears scritches and pet her tail if she purposely waves the tip in your face to annoy you. But sometimes she'll let you pat near the base of her tail.

🍙 Yes, she will chase laser pointers

🍙 Be careful because she might destroy something

🍙 As soon as you joined the relationship Okayu would tone down the flirting with the other hololive members, but turned it up with you and Korone

🍙 You can't fluster her. Don't even try, she'll just turn it on you