|| 037|| Sayonara, Kaichou... 🐉 O/AnCo

Art by lemonice on danbooru

Kiryu Coco x !Dragon!GN!Reader

Fluff

I wish Coco farewell in wherever life may lead her, and I will miss her dearly. Her graduating hits a little harder for me as she was one of the Hololive members that got me into Hololive in the first place. But I digress. I might also do another chapter for Haachama at a later date.

Also I'm currently going through some writer's and artist's block at the moment, so that has severely impacted my uploading, but I'm trying my hardest. Also keep in mind I'm still writing several other books along with this one.

But anyway, enjoy the chapter. I really enjoy writing for dragons, as it turns out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coco! Pweeaaase don't weave! I'ww miss you too much" Luna clung on to the dragon with unimaginable force, tears spattering on to her coat. Coco sighed and picked the small princess up, letting Luna sob into her shoulder. In the doorway stood Towa and Watame, both equally concerned and sad expressions on their face, Towa more so than Watame.

At last, it seemed the devil/angel couldn't hold back her tears and joined the hug, prompting Coco to wrap one of her arms around the despaired tenshi. Watame joined too, hugging Towa with one arm while hugging Coco and Luna with the other. Towa appreciatively snuggled down into the sheep's wool.

All while the group hug commenced, a certain silhouette watched them, dark blue eyes shining with tears as the figure found themself unable to move. She took a shaky breath and wiped away a few stray tears.

"C'mon you two, if you wanna get the surprise ready I suggest we do it now" Watame mumbled to Luna and Towa, who perked up and rushed back into the kitchen. Coco nodded and gave Watame an unusually quiet smile, her wingtips flicking nervously behind her. Watame pat the surly dragon on the back before following the other two.

"Kanatan, I know you're there..." Coco called out after a moment of silence. The sound of fluttering wings and feathers flickered towards her, before the dragon was tackled to the ground by an unstoppable force. Kanata nuzzled into her neck, trying her hardest not to cry as she whimpered a few times.

"At least come back to visit" Was all the angel whispered. Coco laughed a low, dry chuckle, the lack of humour in it rather noticeable. Wings overlapped, soft and downy, white feathers tickling rough and leathery orange wings.

"I'm not leaving till next week. We have time left" Coco felt Kanata's grip tighten around her shoulders.

"I still don't understand why you have to leave at all. You can just stay here! We don't mind" Kanata reasoned. Coco pat her head absentmindedly, to which the angel leaned into her unsurprisingly soft touch.

"I'm not leaving forever, Kanatan! A few months at the most. I just have some... jobs, to clean up" Coco hefted the both of them to their feet, setting Kanata down in front of her.

"Is it about them?" Kanata gave the dragon a wide eyed stare. Coco hesitated before nodding slowly.

"I wanted to train them, perhaps they'll be able to fill in my spot. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't throw them out of the top story window this time, I don't think they appreciated it last time" Kanata withered slightly under Coco's gaze.

The 'they' in person was you, a full grown (scale colour) dragon with immense power, although you were really just a gentle giant. Coco's gen had met you before a few times, and Luna had clung to you immediately. It was cute.

Which was her mind's signal to bring Coco back to the present, back to the sea stack she was perched on.

Her claws gripped the stone as the wind tussled and toyed with her wings. The sun was setting at her back, and she shivered as the last of the day's warmth left. Another chorus of wingbeats joined the sound of the whistling wind, and a flurry of (scale colour) settled beside her. Neat, curved claws struggled to find cracks in the rocks to stabilise themself.

"Long time no see, Kaichou" The newcomer rumbled, a fond smirk playing on their snout. Coco nudged you gently, wingtips brushing gently for a split second.

"Took you long enough. Do you want my tail to freeze off out here, (Y/N)?" You laughed, a thin plume of smoke escaping through your sharp teeth. In response, you gently nudged her back, letting your tail hang beside hers. Despite the fact that you were the older of the two, Coco was still a good dragon's head taller than you.

"So, you want me to become your... what? Streaming apprentice? You know I'm not good with humans or their technology-" Coco snorted, cutting you off.

"And? Neither was I. But with me their and with the help of the managers, you'll be fine! Trust me" Coco unfurled her large wings, creating a windbreaker to keep the chill off of you two. You flared your own wings, curling into the larger dragon's side.

"Are you sure about this?" You flicked your forked tongue nervously a few times. Coco curled her tail around you, gently resting her head on yours.

"Certain, plus, I'll be here to support you. Everyone else will help support you" You could feel the vibrations of her voice through the top of your head.

"How about, before we head back to the office, we go for a little fly" You suggested, pulling away and bending your wings a few times. Coco remained stoic for a few moments, leaning forward before booping your snout with her own, pretty much like a dragon kiss, before springing into the air.

"Catch me if you can!" You remained frozen for a few moments, a spiral of smoke twirling from your mouth from embarrassment before you growled properly, tearing after her.