|| 092 || Kroniicopter ⏳ O/F

Art by @JanAzuren09 on twitter

Wholesome Kroniicopter drabble times now. It's pretty much just a collection of short Kroniicopter stories that couldn't be made into a chapter of its own so I shoved them all together.

Ouro Kronii x !Gender Neutral! Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◭◭◭

Taking the Kroniicopter for a ride.

You laughed, airy and carefree as you kicked your legs back and forth like a young child would. Above you Kronii smiled, her clock hands whirring away at top speeds as the two of you flew over a field.

"Having fun down there?" Her voice barely rose over the wind and yet you heard it perfectly, like it echoed in your mind. You didn't answer and instead gave her a wide smile, hair waving wildly in the breeze.

Kronii felt her heart flutter. So warm and strong, spreading through her entire being. Metaphorical roots taking hold in her chest, spreading as far as her fingertips. Every time she thought her crush would just crumble away like a dream, you would give her an almost infectious smile that would just make those roots twist deeper, their hold growing stronger.

She smiled and shook her head fondly. Her grip on your wrist tightened ever so slightly before she threw you up in the air. Not too far and definitely not out of her reach to catch you again. But it was just such a short and sweet moment, you laughter echoing out as you started plummeting towards the ground, only for Kronii to catch you and hug you to her chest.

It may have been selfish, but she was glad there was no one else around. So far in the country side that not a single soul could hear the sweet melody of your amusement. It was just a moment in time with just the two of you enjoying life.

And Kronii was glad she was able to share it with you.

◭◭◭

Reader using Kronii as a fan on a hot day.

"Kroniiiiiiiiiii!! It's too hooooooot!" You whined, ice pack sliding off your head with comical timing. The tiny fan on your desk whirled away, trying its best to cool down you and the room your were residing in. Despite all of this and the fact you were dressed in a tank top and shorts, your were still sweating buckets.

Somehow, the resident warden of time seemed unaffected by the blistering weather, still dressed in her formal outfit. Long leather gloves, boots and all. You wondered where she obtained this power and silently cursed the fact that the nights were too hot to cuddle against her.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she watched you with a smug smile. It made your heart flutter and cheeks heat up much to your annoyance. You didn't want to feel hotter in this weather.

"Can you use your helicopter blades as a giant fan? Please? For me?" Kronii hid a chuckled behind a slender, gloved hand, eyes glittering with amusement. Despite all this she hid her laughter under a stern mask, not that you couldn't see through it.

"Oh yeah? What's in it for me?" She crossed her legs, opening a small, portable mirror that usually came with some sort've makeup set. She adjusted a few of her bangs and regarded herself in the mirror with unmasked fondness.

"I'll give you a massage. Plus I'll tell you where Bae hides all her snacks?" You gave her a hopeful look. Despite how she acted Kronii really couldn't say no to you. You were pretty much her only weakness with how you made her... well she didn't have a heart, her body had a constant stream of energy instead of blood and a heart... A metaphorical heart, then. You made her metaphorical heart thump with fondness. Humans had weird effects on her, especially you.

But instead she just sighed and moved her chair to the end of your bed. Out of the corner of her eye she could see your face light up with happiness.

Without a word, Kronii grabbed a book off of your shared bookshelf and settled down, letting her clock hands fade into existence. After a few moments the hands began to pick up speed, getting faster and faster with each rotation till they produced a comforting stream of cool air.

I mean, it didn't really annoy her, so why not? Plus it made you happy, so a win-win.

Kronii smiled to herself. Win-win.

◭◭◭

Reader using the blades to cut objects while casually talking to Fauna who is just confused.

"Hey, (Y/N), have you seen-" Fauna cut herself off as she walked into the kitchen. It seemed everyday there was something odd happening in the Council's home, but this one took the cake.

There was you, dressed in an apron with neat cursive that spelled out 'Kiss The Clock' (obviously it was originally Kronii's, but it was obvious she had a soft spot for you) with said clock sat on the kitchen table, clock piece whirring away.

As the druid stopped in the halfway, you lifted your head to meet her gaze. With a cheery smile and a small wave you greeted her.

"Hey Fauna, did you need something?" You calmly picked up a carrot and carefully cut it using the whirring hands. Fauna felt her mouth hand open. Not only had the narcissistic Ouro Kronii had let you take her clothes, but she had also let you use her own Time Piece (which she had always been overly protective of) as some sort've knife?!

"Uhm.. Well- It's just.. Mumei can't find Friend.. Have you seen them?" You just continued casually cutting carrot with Kronii's blades.

"No, I don't think so... Kronii, have you seen Friend?" You paused what you were doing to get a better look at Kronii's face. The time warden blinked a few times before realising she was being asked a question.

"Have you tried the greenhouse? Maybe they're in the pantry? Otherwise, I know about as much as (Y/N) in this situation" She adjusted her position, shaking out the pins and needles in her legs before going still again. You just shrugged your shoulders and offered Fauna a sympathetic look before going back to cutting carrots.

Meanwhile, Fauna just nodded and slowly back out of the kitchen. Well, at least she finally had a story to trump Bae's dancing rat one.