|| 080|| Sick Days 🍫💋 O/F

Art by dEi_pft on twitter

Yuzuki Choco x !Sick!GN!Reader

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear, you're burning up~" Choco stated the obviously, her tail swishing behind her while she leaned in a little too close than necessary. You just gave her a blank stare, having gotten familiar with her lewd antics after dating for more than a year.

"Uh, yeah. It would appear so" Was how you responded. Choco gave you a warm smile, kissing your forehead softly as she ran her fingers through your hair. You blushed, feeling your face get somehow even hotter than it was before. Despite getting all these little kisses every single day from the demoness, you always felt flushed from the look she would give you afterwards.

"Well, you stay here and rest. I'll be back soon with everything you need to get better~" She purred, her wings twitching as she shut the door as she left, leaving you in your shared bed. The sheets were tussled and felt constrictingly hot and uncomfortable. 'I know Choco said to stay here, but what harm could a shower do?' You leaned up, wincing as your sinuses annoyingly only blocked one of your nostrils.

Just as you were about to get out of the bed, however, you phone dinged, signalling you got a message.

Choccy (milk)  🍫💋

Don't

I know what you're doing

Just stay in bed until I give you your medicine

(Insert best username ever)

How

Choccy (milk) 🍫💋

I just know

Call it a succubi's intuition

Plus, I always have a feeling when it comes to you ;)

You chuckled, setting your phone back down on the bedside table. There was no way in hell were you going to be getting under the blankets again, so you simply laid on top of them, relishing in the cool, albeit stagnant, air of your room.

But throughout everything, your body still remained to be a bitch towards you. Making you overheat, keeping half of your nose thoroughly blocked and giving you a pain in the ass headache.

So by the time Choco had returned with a bowl of hot soup, some tissues and some medicine, you were both equal parts bored, in pain and tired beyond belief, just staring up at the ceiling. The succubus frowned. It hurt her emotionally to see you so down. Part of her wanted to ask Shion for help, or use her own magic to make you feel better. But Shion was out of town with Aqua and she really didn't want to risk anything going wrong with her own.

So instead she just sat down slowly next to you, trying not to jostle you to much. You groaned, sitting up stiffly. The feeling of sweat sticking to the back of your neck made you feel even grosser than before.

Surprisingly, Choco shook her head, which now bared a nurses hat. She gently pushed you back down so you were laying on your back. The feeling of your nose blocking instantly made your eyes water and your throat congest annoyingly.

Choco, with a cup of water now in hand, dipped a handful of tissues in it, soaking them thoroughly.

"I didn't bring a towel, so this'll have to do" You heard her mumble softly. She gently brushed back your hair and started dabbing the cold on to your forehead, cooling you down immensely. Choco just hummed a soothing tone as she tipped your head forwards so she could do the same to the back of your neck.

"All done~" She cheered, bopping you on the nose. You tried to exhale out of your nose at an elevated rate because you were too tired to laugh, but remember it was blocked a little too late and ended up in a coughing fit. Choco just pat you on the back.

As soon as you stopped, she offered you the cup of water, which you took gratefully while the succubus leaned over and grabbed something off the tray.

"Nasal spray" She explained handing it to you. You gave it a skeptical look but used it anyway, immediately thanking Choco and your past self for that as you felt your nose unblocking.

You sighed happily, closing your eyes and inhaling deeply through your nose. You heard Choco chuckling softly as you did this. When you did open your eyes, the aforementioned demon was now seated cross-legged, hovering in the air with her wings now splayed out. In one of her hands was the bowl of still hot soup she had prepared with a spoon in the other. You knew there was no way of getting out of this, so you simply embracing it.

For the next 10 or so minutes, Choco very carefully spoon fed you the hot meal, which you happily consumed. During this time Choco's cat, Chocola, came to sit by you several times. They'd meow at you and cock their head before licking you as gently as they could before leaving and coming back five minutes later.

With the last spoonful of soup now gone, Choco leaned forward and captured your lips, humming as she tasted the brothy flavour on your tongue. Safe to say by the time she pulled away, your face was fully red in embarrassment.

"C-Choco! I know you love me, but you could get sick if you keep kissing me why I'm sick" Choco just smiled and waved off your statement.

"I'll be fine, human sicknesses can't ail me. Now, I think you need a shower~" Somehow, your face grew even hotter as she whispered the last part in your ear.

You just nodded as Choco picked you up, knowing you were too tired to walk.

Let's just say, you had to have several showers since you and Choco kept getting dirty.