|| 069|| Tokoyami Towa 👾 H/F

👾 First date: 

For the first date, you decided to go a karaoke bar. It was partly an excuse just to hear her singing voice, since that was one of the things that made you fall head over heels for her in the first place.

Though she was slightly shy at first, the more she sang the more confident she grew, so by the end of the night the both of you ended up singing your voices away. It was totally worth it to hear her singing for a night, though.

👾 First kiss: 

Your first kiss didn't happen for a while, mainly because Towa is very shy with PDA, or just affection in general.

It was around Christmas time, or just December for those who don't celebrate it. Some of the others wanted to host a Christmas party, and Towa was pretty interested in some of the things it included. Specifically, when two people meet under the mistletoe.

The entire time you two were there, Towa would constantly glance up every now and then. You were confused until you ended up standing under a mistletoe near the end of the night.

I think you know where it lead. Towa was flushed a cherry red colour for the rest of the evening.

👾 Getting sick: 

Towa, being a demon, doesn't know that much about humans or sickness in general. Whenever you get a cold or something like that, you're usually well enough to look after yourself while having Towa tailing you everywhere and asking questions like a confused child.

But whenever you get really sick, like coming down with a particularly bad case of the flu, Towa doesn't really know how to act. She knows that your not feeling well, but she can't really understand why.

You end up asking her to get someone like Mio to help you and to help Towa to understand human sickness. After the third or fourth time you get majorly sick, Towa can handle you by herself.

👾 Jealousy: 

Though you're not too fond of her day to day attire, you don't really get jealous of each other. Towa may be shy but she is still a devil, so she's more than capable of fending for herself if she starts being flirted with.

If you cannot let people down when they flirt with you however, Towa's got your back. The person flirting is just about to have the worst time of their entire life for messing with you.

Miscellaneous:

👾 Her guardian, Bibi, is disguised as her hat most of the time (I don't know if this is true, but I like to think this)

👾 Bibi acts like an excited puppy most of the time. They like to curl up on either of your laps for frequent naps

👾 Towa's tail is more like a cat's than a dog's. It'll wave around slowly, like Okayu's. She'll let you tie little ribbons around her tail sometimes

👾 Yes, Bibi will sit on your head disguised as a hat too

👾 You two like having karaoke nights by yourself every now and then, though you're nowhere near as good as Towa

👾 Towa loves headpats. Give her the headpats she desires. Towa will also give you headpats in return

👾 Though she doesn't let it show, and she doesn't really need to act that way, Towa is really protective of you. You found that out the hard way