Solved | Chpt 104

Hello

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"So for today's assignment, you'll be needing to complete a training course. Pick partners wisely," Aizawa sensei said. "I'm allowing you to pick, but I urge you to pick someone with a quirk you're not used to working with or perhaps a personality you're not used to working with."

Kacchan and I had opposing quirks and personalities, but I knew how to work with both--as did he. I was still upset with Kacchan anyways, so he partnered up with Froppy instead. A hand was placed on my desk and I glanced up, stopping when I didn't say anyone. I sighed and glanced down at Mineta who was placing a grubby hand on my desk.

"Yes?"

"Partners?" he asked.

"Don't you want to be with someone like Momo? Besides, I'm the only one in this class in a relationship. With Bakugo. He'll kick your ass," I said. He rolled his eyes, helping himself into the chair in front of me.

"Mina says I need to be less 'creepy', whatever, for a chance with her so," he explained. "Plus...you're mean."

"What?"

"You're mean because you hang out with Bakugo," he said. "I don't work with mean people so you're perfect for the project."

"I am not mean!"

"Kaminari, you can work with (y/n) and Mineta since Hagakure is sick," Aizawa sensei said. I made a small noise of protest, not having agreed to be his partner. Kaminari sat down in the desk beside me and I placed a hand over my eyes. I very much liked Kaminari, but when he was with Mineta, I didn't particularly take a liking to his behavior.

"Fine," I grumbled.

"I've never had a girl willing to be my partner without the teacher assigning it," Mineta pointed out.

"I wonder why," I replied sarcastically. I glanced at Kaminari who seemed kind of out of it. "Kami?"

"Hmm?" he asked, looking towards me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he shrugged. I paused, looking towards Kacchan. He was blatantly and brutally staring in my direction. He had made his peace with Kaminari, seeing as Kaminari was more happy we were together than we were. His real problem relied with Todoroki and I wasn't about to jump in the middle of that. He was glaring hard at Mineta, which made a lot of sense. I wasn't too sure about where Mineta stood with taken people. I wasn't exactly one of his main targets normally and now I had being taken and being taken by Bakugo in my belt. I turned back to Mineta, snapping my fingers for his attention.

"Quit staring at my chest."

"You're going to ask if he's okay but not me?!" he whined and I pointed towards the door, causing him to huff and get up. I tapped Kaminari lightly as we headed for the training field. He still seemed kind of off. "So how come you're with Bakugo?"

"What?"

"Why?"

"He's...I like him," I answered, cringing at Mineta.

"Yeah but why?"

"He's smart."

"I'm smart."

"He doesn't prey on women," I pointed out, debunking his point before he could even make it. He crossed his arms, glaring back at me.

"See. You're mean."

"I am no--Nevermind. I'm not arguing with you."

"That's the only reason why you're dating him?"