Checking In | Chpt 99

Hey bbs

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey, I'm going to go check up on some people. You want to come?" I asked, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Kacchan looked over at me, furrowing his brow. "I'm sure if you went to go see Kaminari he'd be very happy."

"Fuck no."

"Kacchan," I said, my voice half scolding. "You should come with me to the Bakusquad first. You can stay with them until later. We should see what's up with Joue too."

"Fine."

"I know you love them," I said, placing hands on either side of his face. I stroked his cheekbone with my thumb and he glanced down the slightly pink tinted arm I was still sporting. He kissed that hand, tugging my waist over so I shifted into his lap. "Kacchan, you're going to hurt your leg."

"Fucking whatever," he said, placing his ear against my heartbeat. I ran my hands down his hair a couple of times, pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

"We should go," I hummed.

"Fuck, I thought you'd forget," he scoffed, helping me up off his lap.

"Very clever," I said, walking over to get my shoes. I sat beside Kacchan, slipping one on as he placed a head on my shoulder. "It's nice that your love language is touch, Kacchan."

"Why?" he asked, picking his head up.

"Actions are louder than words sometimes and I love it when you're close to me," I said simply and his face flushed red.

"Why do you have to be so embarrassing?" he muttered, getting his own shoes.

"You got yourself into that one, KitKat," I stated, opening up my door. He tugged me back, giving me on last kiss on the mouth. My back arched slightly as he pressed against me. He pulled back, looking at me satisfied now. We headed for Kirishima's room where the Bakusquad was reported to be.

"Wait," Kacchan said, taking my wrist.

"Aren't Tape Face and Pikachu going to be confused that we're together?"

"If they ask I'll just tell them that I've been tagging along with you since we had to see Recovery girl together," I replied, knocking. Kirishima opened up the door with a soft smile.

"Oh hey, come on in," he said as Kacchan let go of my wrist.

"Hey!" Mina called. The group was taking advantage of the day off from school to be around each other, rather than alone in their rooms. She was in a beanbag at the floor and I made my way to her. She pat the seat, allowing me to seat myself across her lap. "How are you?"

"I'm okay."

"What's up with you Blasty?" She asked, sharing a glare with Kacchan.

"I'm fine."

"Good! We were just hanging around," she stated obviously. She looked to Sero, placing a hand on my leg.

"They're still trying to figure out who the guy was who attacked Shinsou," Kaminari stated. It was obvious he had been in contact with Shinsou and I smiled to myself. Sure Shinsou's plan to ask out Kaminari was set back a little by the incident, but I was sure he would have even more opportunities now. Sero moved over to allow Kacchan to sit on the comfortable bed.

"Yeah, has anyone talked to him besides Kaminari?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm going to in a little while," I said.

"They were trying to target him for his quirk, how come they were coming after you?" Mina asked, pulling my hair behind my ear. It was growing out a little, which made me thing Mina could cut it again.