So You Want to Be a Hero? | Chpt 1

Hey so I like BNHA it's a pretty cool show. Bakugo and Kirishima are my babes so I thought I'd do a story about my angry boi. I figured I'd do female reader too since I ship kiribaku. Having another male there just feels weird to me since I think kirishima and bakugo fit so well together.

Also I've been spelling Bakugo with a u (Bakugou) for some reason, which google says is wrong. Idk why I had that weird habit but now I have to go thru 7 Friggin chapters and change them all -_- luckily u mostly call him Kacchan or a nickname so.

Ehh yeah.

Your hair color is silvery blue BECAUSE OF YOUR QUIRK and eye color is that grey BECAUSE OF YOUR DAD

Your hair color is silvery blue BECAUSE OF YOUR QUIRK and eye color is that grey BECAUSE OF YOUR DAD. You have some form of bangs. You're shorter than Bakugo.

Pretend, don't comment you're changing it. You can change it in your head and I encourage you to.

YOU ARE NOT A RACE/ETHNICITY THAT IS NOT YOUR OWN. YOUR FATHER IS JAPANESE AND YOUR MOTHER WAS ADOPTED IN JAPAN BUT NOT OF THAT RACE. SHE IS WHATEVER YOU ARE. SHE HAS A JAPANESE NAME BUT IS NOT OF JAPANESE DESCENT. THEREFORE YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"What should we name her?"

"(Y/n)."

"Where'd you get that from?"

"Just thought it'd sound nice." My mom, Mizuko, eyed my father, Yoru, for a moment.

"It is quite nice. (Y/n) it is."

~~~

"Step! Come to me!" I glanced between the two figures, waddling towards the soft looking female, collapsing into her arms. "Yay! Good job baby! That's mama's girl."

"She always goes for you," Yoru said, his face hardening.

"Babies always attach themselves more to the mother at first," Mizuko said, cooing at me as I curled up in her hold.

"Hmm."

~~~

"Where's mama?" I asked, feeling gently hands push me on the swing.

"I'm here," my dad said and I gripped the chains of the swing carefully, feeling his hand slip and push me a little farther than I wanted. "Sorry honey. Mom is fighting crime and I'm here with you! You don't need her."

"I want off." He scooped me off, taking my hand as I waddled beside him. His cell phone rang and I stopped, observing a particularly low tree branch. It was still way too high up for me to reach.

"What?"

"I'll be right there." He hung up abruptly and scooped me up, making a dash for the car. "Come on baby."