Endeavor | Chpt 10

Hello!!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

When I awoke I could barely open my eyes, but I felt Mina's solid weight curled around my arm. It was frequent that Mina fell asleep in my dorm and I hers, so I was rather accustomed to her latching herself onto me while she was sleeping. She had that habit when she was scared as well, which was why I disliked going to horror movies with her. Her suddenly grabbing my arm is scarier than anything I'm watching. I gently pried her arms off and me and she stayed thoroughly passed out. I rolled over to notice the gap between Kirishima and I was back and Kacchan was gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before heading towards the kitchen.

There he stood, making pancakes over the stove at 7 in the morning. Kacchan was probably the most confusing guy I'd met. He had the potential to be nice and sometimes I think he accidentally lets it slip, but what I never understood was why he so desperately want to come off as distant and mean. I sat myself at the counter and watched him for a moment before announcing my presence.

The sweatshirt I was wearing still smelled very strongly of Kacchan, which I didn't really know if it was a good thing or not. He smelled rather good, on account of the nitroglycerin, but the idea of it being Kacchan's was what set me off about it. It made me mad to think what his hugs would be like. I always liked hugging my mom because I was used to how she smelled and it was comforting, so would it be the same with Kacchan or would his asshole personality overpower it?

"Are you just going to sit there and stare all morning you creep?" He asked and I widened my eyes, realizing he could most likely see me in the reflection of the window.

"Just trying to keep from fighting you is all, chill," I said. "Why are you making pancakes?"

"So you can eat and get the fuck out of here."

"So...you cook?" I asked.

"It's pancakes. I'm not a fucking idiot."

"Well yeah, but still."

"Yes I can cook," he scoffed, flipping a pancake. I thought back to the paper the day before, figuring this was a good enough time to ask seeing as I hadn't asked before.

"So what's with the paper from yesterday," I asked and he glanced around to look at me.

"What fuckin paper?"

"The one I supposedly 'stole'. It had a name on it and I want to know what it is," I said. He snarled and shook his head.

"None of your business puddle girl."

"Why not? I should've read it before you took it back."

"Nosy bitch."

"I just want to know, it can't be that damn important."

"It was a detention slip, now fuck off!" My eyes widened.

"Detention? What for?"

"Shut up." I eyed his bag sitting next to his shoes. He glanced at me, realizing what I was about to do and I darted towards his bag, snatching the yellow paper from the side pocket. "Give it here shithead!" He ran after me and I stood across the table where he couldn't reach me, his palms in small explosions at this point. I flipped it open, avoiding Kacchan's swinging arm at me. It just didn't make sense for Bakugo to receive detention, he wasn't one to set a teacher off.

Katsuki Bakugo detention for attacking Gen Ed students. Gen Ed students also attending detention for inappropriate behavior towards class 1-A female. Please keep separated.