Pretty | Chpt 72

Heyo. So the counselor Joue is an OC I based off myself. She's...basically just me with a quirk so now you know I'm just a simp for Aizawa. Thanks for liking her, that boosts my self esteem lol. I'm not licensed therapist but if y'all need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen and I do know a few things about psychology.

But yeah, I basically just exposed my personality as Joue. You'll be seeing more of her in the future.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

By the time I got back to Kacchan's dorm, I was getting pretty tired from how early I got up to see my mother. For once, Kacchan had stayed up past 8:30 while I was there. Guaranteed it was only 9:30, but I still felt tired from the 2 things I had already done today. Not to mention the fact I spilled my guts to the counselor, which was exhausting as it was. I knocked on his door, remembering I technically have a key but not wanting to barge in. I heard a shuffle and the door opened.

"H--"

"(y/n)!" Kirishima called, roughly slinging himself on Kacchan's shoulder.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you to not do that?!" Kacchan scolded.

"Ah relax Kacchan~" I peered inside at Kaminari approaching. How was he not dead at this point?

"Don't call me that you fuckhead," Kacchan hissed.

"Well what are you doing here?" Kaminari asked, suggestively. It was at that moment that I realized it was suspicious to be approaching Kacchan on his own territory when we weren't dating. Not dating to Kaminari's knowledge.

"Oh! Well...I'm here because...Kirishima invited me. Right Kiri?" I said, glancing his direction.

"Yes! That is true. I did that," Kirishima said, giving me a shark toothed grin. I just nodded, stepping inside.

"He invited you to come steal your bras with us?" Kaminari said.

"You're doing what?!"

"Aha! Gotcha! Nah we were just chilling," he said and I let out a breath.

"Yeah, you're just so funny," I retorted, sarcastically.

"We did that earlier, that's why," Kacchan said, smirking in my direction. My eyes narrowed and he held up his hands in surrender.

"As if we'd need (y/n)'s bras, I mean what about Bakubro's," Kirishima teased.

"I'll literally melt your fucking face off," Kacchan threatened and I smirked back at him. I sunk down to sit on the floor, my back propped up against the bed. Kaminari roughly flopped over my lap and I let out a groan. He rolled over to look up at me, his shoulder pressed into my stomach.

"Can I help you?"

"Nope," he said, him snuggling up and I, sighing. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kirishima placing a tightly gripped hand on Kacchan's shoulder, most likely to keep him from beating the shit out of Kaminari. I looked up at him and smiled, only for him to pout back at me. He did visibly relax, however.

"We should probably head out anyways, right Kaminari?" Kirishima suggested.

"But (y/n) just got here? Why would you invite her and then leave?" Kaminari asked. "Plus I just got comfy!"

"Because! I invited her a while ago, she was just busy."

"But—"

"Let's go," Kirishima said, tugging Kami up by his arm. Kirishima ruffled my hair, pulling him from the room.