Friday | Chpt 8

Hello!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I glanced down at my google maps, hoping that I had successfully found the Bakugo residence. He had written it roughly across my arm in sharpie earlier this morning, which I was unable to get off until I got home. As much as I didn't want it, I would have to ask for his number if we were going to be partners. I spent most of the day by myself on account of avoiding Todoroki. I was feeling confrontational and I didn't really feel like getting into his invitation to hang out. I was at least out of my meager streak for now.

I tugged my backpack close to my back. I had time to stop by home before heading over so I had changed out of my school uniform. I had thrown on a pair of Jean shorts I had probably already worn and thrown back in my drawer and a flowy white top Ai had gotten for me a while ago. I stepped up to the house and knocked, hearing a loud shout and a violent swing of the door.

A woman with Kacchan's eyes and hair answered the door, her eyebrows un-furrowing when she saw me. It surprised me that Ai hadn't recognized Kacchan faster when he came over. They looked eerily similar.

"Oh my! Are you here for Katsuki?" She asked.

"Uhm, Yeah," I replied.

"You are just so precious, please come in. What are you doing looking for my idiot son?" I suppressed a laugh and cleared my throat.

"We're partners for a project," I replied. I glanced around. It was a minimalist house with a few pictures of the Bakugo family scattered around the walls. A staircase led straight up from the foyer and to the right was the hall to a kitchen.

"Oh right!! You must be (y/n), you're even prettier than I pictured. How is Ai?"

"Oh she's good. She's been meaning to contact you."

"Oh wonderful I'll text her in a moment, hold on," she said. How in the world was she Kacchan's mother? She was probably one of the nicest mother's I'd met besides maybe Inko. "KATSUKI GET DOWN HERE YOU DAMN BRAT."

Oh. I jumped slightly hearing her yell. Now that was Kacchan.

"COMING YOU OLD HAG."

How...wonderful.

He came stomping down the stairs with a snarl and she gripped the shoulder of his shirt, yanking him over.

"Katsuki show this wonderful girl to your room to work on your project."

"Thank you Mrs. Bakugo," I said, smirking at Kacchan slightly.

"Oh please call me Mitsuki," she said, letting go of Kacchan's shirt.

"Come on nerd," Kacchan said and his mom shot him a glare as I followed him up the stairs. I now noticed Bakugo was wearing sweatpants on such a warm day, a black tank top to cover his torso. Wasn't he warm? I watched his back shift underneath his tank top as I walked behind him, wondering exactly what work out regimen he followed. It seemed like all the guys in class 1-A had good body strength that I wish I had. I'd just have to train harder I guess.

I stepped into his room, taking a glance around. His room was surprisingly clean, but his walls were rather dark which made it dim in here. He had a couple of folders on his desk, but it was mostly cleaned up. There was a box beside his desk where some of his dorm belongings must've been. I wondered when we would be moving back. I didn't even quite know what they were doing to the dorms while we were away. I noticed a grouping of posters rolled up and rubber-banded together. I could see on the edge of one a bright yellow.

All Might?

I smiled at the thought of it being Kacchan's secret interest. The only thing about Kacchan's room that appeared messy was his bed as his sheets were askew from sleeping in it. Otherwise everything was neatly tucked away and clean.