Friday Evening | Chpt 68

Shannolulu  made this awesome drawing of (y/n) for this story!!! Thank you!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Could you not use my ass as a pillow?" Kacchan asked. I rolled off of him, onto my stomach.

"What good are you if you won't be my pillow?" I asked, letting out an obnoxious sigh. My knees bent so my feet circled aimlessly in the air, propped up behind me. I placed my temple against my arms, laying my head down sideways.

"Nothing," he said and I rolled my eyes.

I was a little bored, seeing as we really had nothing to do. We couldn't go on any sort of date because we weren't allowed to leave and we weren't allowed to tell anyone. We were certainly just...stuck. And any normal couple might be able to pass the time, but I had made this afternoon a little too awkward by asking about the kissing. I knew it would blow over fairly quickly, I just wondered if he felt bad about it. I really didn't mind, I hadn't meant to make him guilty or anything. I placed a hand on his calf, shutting my eyes.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Huh?" I asked, craning my head to look back to where he had grasped one of my legs. I had been dangling my anklet in his face for the past few minutes. He tugged the jewelry around my ankle so he could see the new charm. "Oh, I saw it today and it reminds me of you. I thought I would put it next to my raindrop."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said, sitting myself upright. "That's not weird for you...right?"

"Huh? No, it's..." he hugged round my midriff, causing me to flop back with a groan. His head laid firmly along the bottom of my ribs and my stomach, his arms wrapped firmly around my hips. I slid my legs to the outsides of his body so he wouldn't crush me. "It's cute."

"You really couldn't have said that to my face?" I asked, laughing. His head gently bounced with my stomach and I half apologized as I chuckled. I placed a hand down on his head so my fingers sifted through his hair.

"I'd rather you not embarrass me," he said and I pout. I tugged on his hair slightly and he glared up at me.

"I'm not embarrassing."

"I know, I am," he said, digging his face in my stomach. I yelped, shoving his head back up. "What are you ticklish?"

"No. Fuck you."

"So this doesn't bother you?" He asked, his arms tugging from underneath me to tickle at my sides. I yelped again, my knees clamping around his sides.

"NO." I kicked at his back, digging my heel into the muscle there. I felt the breath leave my chest and I squirmed, trying to shove him off. "Get off you porcupine bitch!"