Shinsou | Chpt 26

Heyo peoples

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I was stood outside with my suitcase. I was awaiting everyone else to make their way outside, fully glad that this would be the end of my trip. It wasn't at all what I was expecting and to be honest I was extremely relieved this was over. It had been...terrible to be honest.

"Head onto the bus while we wait for the rest," Aizawa said, shuffling towards the bus. I started towards the bus before feeling someone catch my arm. I glanced over at Kirishima, seeing he was red in the face.

"Hey, can I sit next to you for a second? I need to talk to you," he asked and I nodded, soon after realizing that he was about to ask me to go to the dance together. Judging by his red face he seemed nervous which made me feel guilty now that I was going to say no. I was beginning to confuse his demeanor of asking me was actually romantic, which made me even more guilty.

"Sit with whoever, I don't care," Aizawa said, collapsing into a seat. He almost immediately fell asleep and I stared at him, wondering how he did it.

"Uh (Y/n)?" I glanced over to Kirishima in the inside seat and I smiled embarrassingly. I sat down, letting out a sigh.

"What's up?" I asked, smiling at him.

"I just wanted to ask, since you don't have a date or anything, if you wanted to go to the dance with me? It wouldn't actually be a date or whatever, it would just be as bros, not that you're a bro, but you get what I'm saying. So you have someone to go with and hang around, unless you want to go in a group, but I know some of the other girls in class have dates, but those are romantic and this isn't! Not at all, if that's what you're worried about."

"Kiri?" he glanced at me, his rambling ceased. "You know I'm not really concerned about having a date right?"

"Uh, oh yeah."

"You don't have to accompany me, I'm okay," I said. "You coming to the dance and hanging out with me is enough."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just bros," I said, offering up a fist bump which he returned.

"Cool."

"We will most certainly dance together, that is a must," I said and he gave me a wide, shark tooth grin.

"Sweet! So wait who are you sitting with on the bus?" he asked.

"Well right now...you?" I asked.

"Oh right, I was going to sit next to Bakugo so he didn't blow anyone else up," he said.

"You know what, that's a good idea. I can sit next to someone else," I replied, smiling at him. He got up and sat in the row across from mine with a smile.

"Yo Bakubro!" he called, waving the blonde to his row. I snickered slightly at the look on Kacchan's face, watching him come down the aisle.

"Why the hell do I have to sit next to you?" he asked, slipping past Kirishima into the window seat.

"Well, you technically don't have to," Kiri replied. Kacchan made a face, but sat back with a pout.

"Do you have a seat mate?" I glanced up at Todo and shook my head no, letting him slip into the window seat. I turned away from Kirishima and Kacchan to look at Todoroki. He sat comfortably next to me and I slipped up the arm rest between our chairs for more space. I heard Present Mic announce that everyone was on the bus and we almost immediately began moving. "Did you like the trip (y/n)?"

"Uh, not really. I'm really glad to be heading back," I said.

"Why not?" Todoroki asked calmly.