Doubt | Chpt 106

Hey

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

"She hasn't left her room all Saturday and Sunday. I don't know what the hell she's doing," I scoffed to Kirishima. I was spotting him as he lifted the bar up over his chest.

"Oh man, I thought you said she was all good with her mom."

"She was when we left to come back," I stated. "Now she's just locked up in her dorm, she won't even let me in. I don't know what to do."

"What happened exactly?"

"I don't...want to spread her business. I already did that with her mom and I know (y/n) has said multiple times that it's fine, but I think she's still angry with me," I said. "They just had a pretty big discussion about her dad and her childhood and a lot of stuff was uncovered. I...think I heard her crying, I wasn't spying. She asked me to listen in in case she forgot something. She's been having weird issues with memory. That's beyond scary and I'm just now remembering that I was going to force her to the neurologist when we got back."

"Force?"

"(y/n) has nothing against her, she just hates going. I can tell she's claiming she's okay and happy, but every time we go she feels...sick. She clearly doesn't like that," I replied. "But with her mom, they talked about it and when it was over we spend dinner and the night there. She seemed fine. She ate, went for a night run with me, talked with me, all the normal stuff."

"She talk about what happened with her mom?" Kirishima asked, setting the bar on the rung. My hands guided it back.

"No."

"Maybe that's what she's avoiding. I don't know why she would, but it's a possibility," he said.

"Could you knock on her door for me?"

"...why?"

"Because if she's just avoiding me, then she'll answer you," I said. He furrowed his brow, his lips pressing together tightly.

"I don't think I should," Kirishima replied. "What if you got someone like Joue or Aizawa?"

"I guess that would be better," I mused and he nodded.

"I just...don't think me of all the people you could choose would be the best to barge into her business like that," Kirishima replied.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right," I replied, arching my back slightly to stretch. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," he said, grinning. I grimaced, hating that I had softened up so much. "Let me know how she's doing Bakubro." I nodded and we finished up in the gym. I headed for the classroom first, catching Aizawa sensei in the hallway.

"Aizawa sensei?"

"Yes?" he asked, looking down at me.

"I was wondering if you could talk to (y/n). She hasn't left her dorm for a long time and she won't come out for me," I stated. Aizawa furrowed his brow.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure, but I figure it has something to do with Friday. We went to talk with her mom and she found out a bunch of stuff about her dad," I said. "She seemed fine until we got back. She just headed to her dorm to sleep and she won't come out."

"Oh...yes, I can," he said.

"Do you think I should get the counselor too?"

"Yes," Aizawa sensei said simply. "I suppose she hasn't really stopped to eat this weekend. I'll get food for her and meet you in the office. Is that alright?"