Panic Attacks | Chpt 50

I GRADUATED TODAY KIND OF!!

I'm officially done with high school!!

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

"Wash up for dinner," I glanced up at my mother, scowling. I headed up the stairs with the sound of laughter from the kitchen following me. I scrubbed my hands, heading back down, the feeling of hunger sudden in my stomach.

"Oh you're just filthy," I glanced up with a sneer on my face, but instead of my mother at the stove it was (y/n). I looked to the table where two children, one with blonde hair the other with a pale teal kind of color, were sat. Were those our--

"But I just--" I glanced down at myself, seeing instead of my freshly washed hands they were covered in ash and little droplets of blood.

"Go wash up honey." I backed up to the bathroom in the hall, shutting myself inside. I glanced up at the mirror. My hero costume was a little ripped and my skin was burned in places. My hair was different, suddenly it was an undercut and I was far older than just 16. "Not too long!" I glanced at the door, turning to the sink to wash my hands again. I watched the water swirl grey and pink as my hands ran clean and when I looked back up I was in normal clothes, my suit nowhere in sight.

I peered out of the restroom carefully towards the kitchen to see the food on the stove was bubbling over with no one to attend to it. I quickly ran to turn it off a sudden hand stopping me.

"No no, let it bubble over," Shigaraki mused, watching the pot. "Let it all bubble over. Now that you're older maybe you'll reconsider."

I stumbled back.

"Fuck--" I choked, aiming a hand his way.

"Katsuki!" my head whipped towards (y/n) who had returned. She's never called me that before. The children were gone. My heart rate began to rise and I felt my breath begin to quicken. "That's no way to treat guests you know. You'll get your hands dirty again and all he wants is to talk."

"No, you know he's--" I stopped when I saw Shigaraki reach simply for (y/n)'s neck. She was none the wiser "No!" I sent a blast suddenly his direction, panic overcoming me. Past the smoke, I winced and coughed. I was now bound heavy to a chair, my quirk drained through the cuffs around my wrists. Not again. Please not again. I was scrawny and cowering now, all my confidence gone.

"Well isn't this a wonderful reunion."

My head shot up to see Shigaraki peer at me past his long hair, his hand clamped tightly around (y/n)'s throat. Had that teleport villain brought us here? What was happening?

"Go on, say hello to your friend." Shigaraki shoved (y/n) hard in front of me and I winced as her knees hit the ground before me. She was shaking and choking as she looked up at me.

"(y--"

"Please don't hurt me Kacchan!" she yelped, crawling back to Shigaraki who only watched, thoroughly amused.

"The lesser of two evils," he hissed, (y/n) cowering at his feet.

"(y/n) don't let him touch you! (y/n)--"

"She picked me, not you. You lose," Shigaraki interrupted, placing a 5 fingered hand on the top of her head, petting her. I screamed, my mouth suddenly full and bound shut so that I had just wasted my last breath calling out. I felt water brim at my eyes, tugging relentlessly at the binds around me, but I was trapped and suffocating.

No.

"You lose."

I shot up in my bed, my fists clenched around the sheets. My breath was heavy and erratic, my muscles to tense they were shaking. My hands gripped at my hair, pressing my forehead down into my knees. My breath was hot in and out of my mouth and I gasped suddenly. I was having yet another panic attack with no one to help me, not that anyone has ever. I choked on my breath, feeling my face grow itchy and hot. I gripped harder at the roots of my hair, curling into myself.