Hatanaka | Chpt 13

Hello!! How are you today?

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"How could he give her a rose?! She disses everyone and ripped her shirt off because she was drunk!" Izuku exclaimed and I giggled.

"There's always a crazy drunk one on the Bachelor," I replied. "She always lasts a while."

"Ridiculous, how can you watch this?!"

"So I can make fun of it. Duh." He looked at me, startled by the rose ceremony on the Bachelor. It was an old season, but Izuku's reactions were priceless.

"I can't watch this anymore. Terrible. Totally terrible," he said. We were both curled up in a blanket on his couch while his mom was upstairs. "So tell me again what happened?"

"Well Todoroki apologized and I forgave him, there was no reason not to. He admitted that he had feelings for me, but I honestly just didn't feel right about the whole thing. So I kissed him and asked him if he really felt like that and he didn't. You'd think I'd be disappointed or devastated, but I truly think we may be close and have a connection but we weren't meant to end up like that."

"Wow."

"I know. I have a feeling he likes someone else. Just a little misguided," I said. "I'm open now. Just don't tell Denki that. Or Mina." He chuckled.

"Isn't it a little strange? Todoroki seemed like the closest to you, why do you think he likes somebody else?" He asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Mmm, I don't know. It's just a gut feeling. The only other person he's closer to is..." I glanced over at Izuku and widened my eyes. "You!"

"What?!"

"Oh my God, What if he likes you and he just doesn't know it?" I smiled.

"Do you...think he does?" He asked and I glanced over at his face which was a light pink. I knew Izuku very well since we were such close friends all these years and he was easy to read by now.

"You like him?"

"What?! No."

"You like Todoroki don't you! Oh that's way cuter than me and him, you should totally ask him out! Oh this is awesome!" I squealed and Izuku stared at me, baffled.

"Wait you're not mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?!" I replied, leaning back against the couch.

"Well you liked him for so long and when I started to figure out I liked him too I didn't want to tell you and upset you," he said, his palm gripping the back of his neck.

"Awe, that's so sweet, but honestly you could've just told me. We would've figured it out. Besides, I never really felt right when think about my crush on Todoroki," I said. "Now you two! That's beyond cute. My mint boys." I hummed in content and he laughed awkwardly.

"I guess."

"Wait I really thought you liked Ururaka. Are you bi?"

"Uhhh."

"Oh my God, that was so rude I'm sorry," I thought back to all the times I teased him about liking a girl. "Gah, I feel like such a jerk for mentioning that all the time. I'm such an idiot."

"No no! I did like her for a while, but I realized I liked Todoroki a little more," he admitted and I frowned.

"Yeah, but I still feel bad."

"Don't worry about it!! You didn't mean anything by it. And you were right most of the time." He chuckled and I looked at his freckled face.

"Just know that I'm super supportive, maybe even too supportive of whatever you do. Well, maybe not the bone breaking stuff, but anything else!! So sorry if I'm a little dense about this kind of stuff," I said, hugging him and he smiled as he hugged me back.