Halloween | Chpt 94

Happy Halloween :)

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Look what I got you you!" I said once Bakugo opened his door. He raised an eyebrow at me, looking down at the donut I had perched on a napkin.

"That's what you left this morning for?"

"My mom sent a whole bunch in a care package," I said, gesturing vaguely back towards the girls dorms. "This one is for you. See it's a donut but the hole is the spider. Frosting legs? Come on! It's cute."

"You're cute," he replied, tugging my free arm towards him. My face turned pink as he took the Halloween treat from my hand, wrapping his other arm around the curve in my back. "So what's on the agenda today beautiful?"

"Trick or treating!"

"What are we 4?"

"I know Kirishima has a costume for you."

"Ugh, don't remind me."

"I'm sure it's something cool," I said placing my hands on either side of his face. I kissed him, smushing his cheeks together and he grimaced.

"Well what are you going to be?"

"A scarecrow," I replied.

"That's not sexy."

"Yeah well somebody doesn't want to use those nicknames, so guess who missed out," I replied and he pout angrily at me. "I don't know what you want, I make everything sexy."

"Mmhmm."

"Eat your spider donut and shut up."

~~~

I finished the last touch of my make up, placing a hat over the short braids in my hair. I grabbed my stuff and headed for Kirishima's room. I knocked and opened the door, as it was open, to see Kirishima wrestling a pair of ears onto Kacchan. They both froze, looking over at me.

"Get off me you idiot!" Kacchan called, shoving Kirishima off his shoulders. Kirishima was dressed as a manly version of red riding hood, Kacchan supposedly the big bad wolf. I stifled my grin.

"Awe, well isn't my boyfriend and my boyfriend's boyfriend so cute," I called.

"Hi (y/n)," Kirishima greeted, a flushed look on his face. I held out my hand for the ear clips. He handed them to me and I looked to Kacchan who squat down with a huff. I clipped them on his head, kissing his forehead before he stood up and wiped off my gesture. "I don't know how you do that."

"He just won't admit he loves you," I pointed out and Kacchan growled at me, fitting of his costume. "Red riot hood."

"Yeah, my mom made it for me!"

"So that makes you the big bad wolf huh?" I asked, scratching his head. Kacchan melted for a moment before shaking me off and standing up. "This is nice." I tugged on the collar around Kacchan's neck. "You're like a leash kid."

"Shut up."

"Make me why don't you," I teased, tugging on the chain and he glared at me smirking back at him.

"Should I leave or...?"

"No, no, let's go," I replied, holding onto Kacchan's chain. He followed reluctantly along side us. I offered up a soft smile to Kacchan. He responded with a nasty face and I sighed. Kirishima knocked on Kaminari's door. He opened it up, in a nice clean red button up and black pants. He had black wings and horns too, holding an eyeliner pencil in his hand.