Embarrassment | Chpt 83

This is art by _izzie_arts_ on Instagram!!

This art is by singer1123  on wattpad singer_for_life2004 on Insta!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I woke up, immediately clenching my teeth from the soreness in my neck. It was enough pain to make my eyes water. I gave myself a moment to adjust to my surroundings, realizing there was a condensation-covered ice pack making a wet spot on my pillow and my neck cool and clammy. In my left arm was Lord Explosion Murder, tucked against my body so that my arm sunk into the plush and its face looked up at me. At my right, my hand was occupied with another hand. Kacchan was sat in my desk chair, facing the side of my bed, with his head on my stomach and his hand curled tightly around mine. My lips parted slightly, looking between the face of the stuffed water bear and Kacchan's face. His cheek was slightly smushed against my stomach, his eyebrows furrowed while he slept.

After I had finally returned to my room, I had collapsed in my bed. I remembered now that I had been crying for a while by my stuffy nose. The exhaustion and embarrassment had been too overwhelming, which had caused me to nearly pass out for the evening. Kacchan must've let himself in with his key, I would never ask for it back no matter the circumstances, to check up on me. I slipped my hand away from his, brushing the back of my fingers against his soft face. His head rose and fell softly with my breath. It must've been a little uncomfortable to be sleeping like this, which meant he hadn't decided to fall asleep here. He must've fallen asleep accidentally taking care of me.

My hair was brushed and placed behind my ears, my make up was gone, and even my shirt had been changed. It had gotten scuffed and soaked after Chouka had attacked me, though I felt my face grow warm considering the fact he had changed my shirt for me. It was usually strange for me not to wake up during all the commotion, but yesterday had left me completely dead. I cupped his cheek, running my thumb across his cheekbone. The tip of my thumb brushed his eyelashes since they were closed. My hand shifted to his hair, smiling ever so gently at him.