Passion | Chpt 29

Y'all.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Uh huh," I said, nodding along to Izuku's rambling. I was watching over his shoulder at Kacchan sparring. For so long, I had hated him with everything I had. He was rude, domineering, and he hardly cared what other people were feeling. Perhaps he was still the same, but something in me had changed, made me believe he too had changed. He made my life miserable. He was still rude. He was still domineering. He still didn't give a tiny rat's ass about me. At some point, I knew he was going to break my heart more than he already has.

Because of that, I had been acting extra harsh towards Kacchan all morning as some sort of coping mechanism, but now I had realized exactly why he got to me more than any other mean person could. It was because of the passion I felt towards him. Now I could hardly contain the aching feeling in my stomach knowing that he hated me and I could only sit alone with these burning feelings. I liked him far too much.

In my previously clouded haze, I had never noticed just how attractive Kacchan was. He was built and handsome and his voice was low so that it made my heart skip a beat whenever he began to talk. He had sort of a smoulder most of the time, but I knew how he looked when he was calm. When he was sleeping peacefully. I wanted him to grab me again, just to feel his safe hands. I gripped the leg of my pants, seeing him absolutely crush Kirishima in the training area. Usually Kirishima put up a really good fight and after the discovery of his new move 'unbreakable' he was a good match. However, he was off today.

As was I.

"(y/n)?"

"Hmm?" I asked, glancing over at Izuku. He crossed his arms and I felt embarrassed for having not been listening. "Sorry, I'm just distracted."

"By what?" he asked, glancing around just as Kacchan and Kirishima clashed. "Oh..."

"Don't."

"Alright," he said with a soft smirk. He had no idea what was going through my mind about Kacchan, but he knew me well enough to know when I was feeling romantic. I was surprisingly a pretty romantic person, despite the terrible example my parents provided. I let out a sigh.

"What were you talking about?"

"Just rambling, it wasn't important," he said. "Hey, Uraraka and Tsuyu want to go to the karaoke lounge with the class soon, you interested?"

"I can't sing for shit," I said and he laughed.

"I know."

"Hey..." I said, pouting.

"Who can't sing?" Kirishima asked, hopping over the barrier to sit with us. He had a few scuffs, but other than that he was fine, clearly having lost. I tossed him a towel which he draped over his shoulders.

"I can't."

"Really? I thought you might be able to," he said.

"Nah, I'm better at dancing if I have to pick an artsy thing," I said. "I can't really draw either."

"Well good thing you can dance," he said, smiling at me and I smiled back, nodding. Izuku nudged me. I realized now that it would make more sense if I was temporarily crushing on Kirishima than Kacchan, which was why Izuku was shoving me. "You should spar with Bakugo, he's on top of his game today."

"He is?" I asked, glancing over to the field where he stood drinking his water.

"Yeah, it's weird. He's usually amazing don't get me wrong, but he's way different today," he said shrugging, waving goodbye to us. I glanced out into the field again, chewing at my lip. I had a slight hope that perhaps he was doing good from our kiss yesterday.