The Mall | Chpt 7

Hello there

These are all the girl's suits, like how they were designed.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"You're letting Ururaka pick your bathing suit? How do you know she won't pick one that's like red and white and Todoroki sees you?" Mina asked and I paused. Shit she's right.

"Pray to dear god she doesn't," I said.

"Yeah...What was with earlier?" Mina asked. "Ururaka told me she heard Todoroki ask you to hang out Sunday."

"Yeah, me and everyone else. I was excited at first because I thought he might want to spend time alone. My fault for thinking that I guess," I sighed, closing up my locker.

"Oh come on he totally likes you." I gave Mina a skeptical look and she just shrugged.

"Oi! Shitty bangs!" I glanced up at the angry blonde sea urchin storming my way. "Move it Pinky."

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"Where's my paper?"

"What paper? You're vague as shit."

"It was on my desk and I know you have it. It's fucking yellow." I rolled my eyes and stopped down to search through my bag. He waited impatiently and stared down at me. I did in fact have a neatly folded yellow paper with a name scribbled on it that I couldn't read.

"This..." he ripped it from my hands and walked off without another word. "...it?"

"Let's just go," Mina said, offering me a hand and taking me past the Bakusquad to her dad's car.

"Where you ladies off too?" Denki posed, hooking an arm around Mina's neck and walking with us. The whole group seemed to follow before we stopped.

"Shopping. You're not invited," Mina said, sticking out her tongue.

"Shopping? What for?" Sero asked.

"Bikinis obviously. Our class trip is soon."

"What?! And we don't get to come watch?!" Denki asked, Sero slapping upside the back of Kaminari's head. I glanced to Kacchan, who was letting Kiri hang on him slightly, the yellow sheet still tucked in his hand. His fingers covered the name though.

"Perv," Mina commented. "I can't wait to see what Ochako picks for (y/n)!"

"I'm beginning to regret agreeing to that," I said, grabbing at the back of my neck. "Especially if Mina is helping."

"You'd look good in anything," Denki said and Sero once again slapped him upside the head.

"Have fun guys!" Kirishima said.

"You should get yellow so we can match," Denki continued and before Sero could slap him again, I watched Kacchan kick him in the back of the knee, sending him tumbling down to the floor. I glanced up at him for a moment, seeing him glare ahead.