Creepy Crawlies | Chpt 107

Hi babies

yes this doesn't happen in the actual show/manga but I don't care :)

There's also a Jozawa side story out in the other book!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"We'll be starting from top heroes and working our way down," Aizawa said. "So first we'll be visiting Endeavor's internship to see what Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo have been doing."

The 3 were all already there, so when we stood up to head for a bus, I walked beside Mina. She smiled at me as we walked behind Aizawa sensei. All this week and the next we would be visiting each other's agencies for a sense of what each student was learning. I let out a breath wringing my hands. Mina offered up a hand to me and I took it, holding as we walked. I had informed more people, that I figured would want to know, what was going on with me. Most people were sympathetic and I was doing better with accepting said sympathy.

"How are you today queen?" she asked, looking to me softly.

"Okay," I replied, nodding my head. She was acting really cool about the whole thing, right after Bakugo. Izuku, Sero, and Todoroki were all cool. Others offered a few pieces of condolences. Momo was offering a tad more...direct care towards me. With the Valentine's day dance coming up next month, she had been including me in plans but wasn't requiring me to do anything. I had offered, but she refused. Kaminari was probably the worst, he had nearly teared up when I told him. He had even brought me breakfast, to which I was uncomfortable. It was a nice gesture, but I still didn't like being treated like the weakest link. That was why Sero and Kirishhima were keeping Kaminari occupied.

"That's good," she said, smiling. "When are you going to let me cut your hair again?"

"Whenever you want," I responded, figuring my hair had grown out a fair amount. "Your hair looks particularly nice today."

"Thanks! My mom sent me this new hair butter?" she said. I raised an eyebrow, not having heard of hair butter before. Styling gel, masks, all kinds of stuff, but no butter. I usually associated that with the skin, like a body butter. I suppose there was more hair products in the world than I could imagine.

"You cut it yourself?"

"Yeah! Usually my mom does, but honestly I'm getting better at doing it myself," she said, placing a hand to her head. "I'm going to try and see if they'll let me wear a horn accessory. I've got these cute little ring ones and little scrunchies for them too! They might not since it's not uniform code or whatever. So stupid."

"Don't get me started," I said, shaking my head. "I still don't get why we can't wear pants to school."

"I don't get it either. I mean, what if a villain comes around and we're in school. What am I supposed to do in this?" she asked, gesturing to her clothes. I smiled slightly, just shrugging. Kaminari tugged away from Sero, joining us.

"Hey babe, you alright?" he asked. I stared at him incredulously.

"I'm great sexy, what about you?"

"Awe! You are feeling better!" he replied unphased. I just let out a sigh as he placed an arm around my shoulders. Sero and Kirishima slowed to fall in line with us. "You sure you want to come on this trip?"

"Yes Kaminari, you're not my mother," I said, shrugging his arm off.

"It's just that Endeavor is like...bad dad #2," Kaminari said, murmuring the last part. I deadpanned, wishing Kaminari would be cooler about this whole thing.

"And mine is #1?"

"No! I mean...yes, but no, I didn't mean that," he contradicted.

"Well, I'd say they're pretty even. I don't remember what happened and Todoroki does. I don't have a dad and Todoroki does. We both have trauma. I'd say it's close," I replied sarcastically. Kaminari looked at me with the saddest puppy dog eyes I'd ever seen him pull. I stared back dully.