Hiking | Chpt 88

Hello sexy people!

I had to wake up for the chiropractor. He's really cute tbh and he cracked all my bones like a glow stick I'm feeling pretty good rn. So I'm posting hella early.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hey, get up." I grumbled, rolling over in my spot. Kacchan was propped up beside me, his phone illuminating his face in the dark.

"What—it's 4:30! You bitch," I muttered.

"Come on, I want to take you on our date."

"At 4:30?! AM?!"

"Would you just trust me, I have somewhere I want to show you," he said.

"Can it wait until a normal human hour?"

"No."

"I hate it here," I groaned, pressing my face into my pillow. Kacchan climbed over me, shaking me with a hand on my back.

"Come on beautiful," he coaxed. I glanced to my left where he had knelt down at the side of the bed.

"You've never called me beautiful before and you chose now? Pitch dark and sleep gremlin (y/n)?"

"What can I say? I think you're beautiful all the time."

"I'm not getting up."

"Don't be a bitch," he scoffed. He stood up, knowing I'd soon follow anyways. I was such a sucker. He slapped my bottom as he headed for the door. "Meet me in the front hall in 10, wear clothes you can hike in."

"Did you just smack my ass?"

"10 minutes." My door shut and I sighed, rolling off the bed and turning on the light. I winced at the brightness, my face still warm from slight embarrassment. I tugged on some clothes and sneakers before heading out with a yawn. I spotted Kacchan already waiting there. It marked 11 minutes when I arrived. "That was 11."

"You know I think no one has ever told you to shut your mouth because you're too pretty," I scoffed.

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Shut your mouth." He just smirked, offering up a hand to me. We snuck out the front, without signing out at the office.

"So you didn't just wake me up, you woke me up to break the rules."

"What are you, four eyes?"

"Well considering you're such a pussy for the rules, I figured we wouldn't be out here," I sassed.

"You're mean in the morning."

"Yeah what's your excuse everyday?" I asked and he pout.

"Whatever, I was going to be nice and take you on an awesome date but looks like someone is a fucking crabass," he cut back. I just sneered at him.

"Did you even bring food?"

"You eat this early in the morning? We can get food before school," he said. I made a face of disgust at the mention of school.

"I should be asleep, I'm going to fall asleep in Midnight's class," I said.

"Crabass."

"Bitch boy." He flipped me off and I just crossed my arms over my chest, letting go of his hand. He glanced my way as we walked down the sidewalk, his jaw shifting.

"I know for a fact you've stayed up until 4, so what's the problem?"

"It's different," I hissed. I took a brief moment to rub the sleepiness from my eye, the sleeve of Kacchan's sweatshirt hanging over my hand. This interaction was not unknown to us, but what had changed was the fact I was wearing his sweatshirt and the subject of our disagreement was something romantic. There was no chance of us returning to our past interaction, mainly because we didn't hate each other anymore.