Feel It | Chpt 75

Last chapter was a lot.

*sigh*

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I headed for Kacchan's dorm, having dropped everything but my phone off at my dorm first. I knocked once, holding my breath.

"What?!" He called. So he was really angry.

"Kacchan it's me."

"Go away," he called and I sighed, leaning up against the doorframe.

"Kacchan, please talk to me," I asked.

"No. Go away water bitch," he scoffed and I knocked again.

"Please?"

"I don't want to talk to you."

"I know," I replied, slumping against the door. It was crazy raining outside for some reason, despite the fact it was cold enough for snow. "I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry. I clearly didn't understand what it was like. I feel like I do now. I realized that because Ai was always there physically, there's things that are different with her than with my mom. It's not the same and I understand now why you see the way you do." The door opened abruptly, Kacchan looking at my indignantly.

"You do?"

"I do," I replied. "I understand, but we also have restrictions. I was just trying to do the best I could. I do need you, Kacchan. I realized that when I was gone."

"Oh."

"So I need you to try and be okay with letting me handle things on my own. There's just no other option," I said.

"I...overreacted," he admitted.

"That's okay. I just don't want to fight with you anymore," I expressed. "I don't—"

I felt hands on my face and lips on mine. There was a short moment of confusion before I melted into Kacchan's body. I could feel him tug me up around his hips like he had just earlier that day. His hands grasped firmly but desperately at me.

It didn't feel like I remembered.

I couldn't really feel Kacchan, only the force holding me up and then my back on his bed. I couldn't feel the tickle of his hair as I finally noticed he was kissing my neck. I glanced out the window to see it was sunny and dry, no sign of rain anywhere. I turned to Kacchan, pulling his head away from my neck and back to my mouth.

Even holding on so tight I couldn't feel him. He suddenly rolled and I was sat atop him. He pulled the jacket down from my arms, but I hadn't even been wearing a jacket when I came in. We were so close to the edge of the bed I was more concerned with falling off than what I could see was happening. He didn't even question when I paused from our kiss to feel my face for a blush. It was cold.

Wait, didn't he want to wait? Had it been long enough?

He rolled again, sending me to lean heavily and topple off the bed and to the floor. I braced for impact, my eyes shooting open when I only felt a slight jostle over the smack of the floor. My eyes adjusted and I saw that I was staring at a train car full of people. Everyone collectively had swayed with a turn, which had...woken me up. That would explain the lack of feeling. If Kacchan has done that my face could've lit a fire and the sick feeling in my stomach would have trouble going away if he really didn't want to talk to me.

"You alright?" Izuku asked. I glanced over to him, probably having fallen asleep on his shoulder. I was gripping his arm.

"Uh...yeah."