Ignore Him | Chpt 33

Hello

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

That evening I was sat comfortably on one of the common room couches with Kaminari, my legs draped over his lap. He had my phone charger hanging from his lips and my phone was nearing 100%. I now noticed that it was sort of out of character for me to be in so much contact with Kaminari, seeing as he could possibly short circuit and electrocute me, but it was comfortable and worry-free. Kaminari was the type to be friends with everyone and I had a strong suspicion it was because he hadn't had many friends before. Not to mention his quirk was one people tended to avoid due to it's strength and danger. I felt sort of bad for being so hesitant around him before as it was pretty clear he was touch starved. He laughed suddenly and tilted his own phone towards me with a grin. There was an edited picture of him as the surprised Pikachu and I snorted, gesturing for him to send it to me.

"Hey guys," Izuku said, waving at us before glancing at the close proximity.

"Hey, look," I said, tugging Kaminari's phone towards Izuku and the plug fell from in between his teeth. Izuku glanced over the picture with a soft smile.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked and I glanced at Kami before back at Izuku with a shrug.

"Not much," I replied.

"Well (y/n), I've got a question for you," he said.

"Yeah?" I asked, placing the plug back in Kaminari's mouth. He glanced down at it, his eyes slightly crossed before shrugging and turning back to his phone.

"Did you tell Todoroki to tell me that I 'mean something to him' and that he 'wants to spend more time with me'?" Izuku asked. I hesitantly looked up at him with a sheepish grin. Kaminari let out a small 'ooo', taunting me, and I shoved him lightly with my foot.

"I did nothing of the sort," I refuted and I heard Kaminari snort. "Oh you shut it and charge." I wagged a finger in his direction.

"(y/n), he literally said you gave him that advice," Izuku said, crossing his arms.

"Hey, hey, hey, that dummy threw me under the bus! He came to me first, asking why you didn't want to be around him. I couldn't tell him you liked him so I just hinted," I said, watching as the chargers dropped from Kaminari's mouth in surprise.

"Hey! You shush!" Izuku said, his ears turning red.

"Whatever dude, I was just helping you. He's starting to notice," I said. "What was I supposed to say?"

"I don't need help." I raised an eyebrow at him and he angrily huffed, glancing between me and Kaminari. "Out of the two of us, you certainly need more help than I do."

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, tugging my legs away from Kami and standing up against Izuku.

"You know exactly what it means. Quit meddling why don't you?" he said and I felt my mouth gape angrily.

"Low blow, I was just helping you out because I thought that's what you wanted," I said. "It's pretty damn obvious you like each other and I thought I could nudge him in the right direction!"

"That's my choice, not yours! I mean I never meddled in your crush on Todoroki and I don't pass judgement now with Kacchan," he said and I felt heat rise up in my cheeks. He was lucky Kaminari already knew.

"You never meddled because you liked him too! And it's not meddling, if you didn't want my help then you should've just said so."

"I don't want it."

"Then fine!"

"Fine." He stormed off and I scoffed, crossing my arms angrily.

"Baby!" I called angrily after him before collapsing onto the couch besides Kaminari again. It wasn't often that Izuku and I fought, but it seemed that he had quite the problem with me at the moment.