The Dance | Chpt 43

Here we go y'all

Here we go y'all

PREPARE YOURSELVES

ENJOY~

(y/n)'s POV

"Really?! You'll let me do your make up?" Mina asked and I laughed slightly.

"Why so surprised? Should I be worried?" I questioned and she let it go.

"Never mind! I want to!" she called, taking out whatever make up I had to put together a look. I was getting ready as were Momo and Jirou before anyone else was, to get the party together. She studied my palette for a long time before her gaze shifted to my dress and hair in succession. She dipped into the black to which I was slightly scared, but she brushed it into my crease following with a light gray blend across my lip. She topped with glitter, blended, and put eyeliner. I brushed out my lashes on my own, fixing them up. She thumbed through my lipsticks or glosses before she picked one of her own that would match my shoes. "There! Put on your dress and I'll fix up your hair."

She fluffed it up a bit, putting a few waves with her straightener after I had gotten dressed. I slipped on my shoes and did a little spin for her to which she let out a satisfied noise.

"You're too pretty! Now go and get that dance together!" She called and I smiled warmly at her. I clicked down the hall, marking that it was about 5 pm and we had around an hour to get the final touches together. I knocked on Momo's door to which she opened fully ready.