Relaxed | Chpt 12

Hewwo

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I took a well deserved break from all my classmates on Sunday. I spent the majority of the day in Kacchan's sweater, knowing that if I washed it, it would lose its smell. Despite Mina's insistence on it being a romantic gesture, I took it as a little progress in our relations. The idea was comforting enough, which led me to cling slightly to the jacket. It also quite reminded me of our hug, which I was frequently passing over in my mind. It was nice seeing as he didn't try to kill me and actually hugged me back.

I spent the day watching TV or sleeping, my heart slowing to a dull ache. It was hard to distract myself from thinking about Todoroki and how mad it made me, but at the same time I couldn't think of many other things.

That Monday I returned to school, accompanied by Izuku, to which I explained what happened.

"Todoroki said that?!" Izuku exclaimed and I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I would've come over!"

"I just figured I wanted to be alone for a while," I replied, approaching the gate to the school.

"I can't believe that. Todoroki of all people."

"You and me bud."

"Why don't we hang after school! We can get food and I'll let you suck me into a new TV show," Izuku offered. I widened my eyes.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Wow that's serious. You must really feel bad for me," I said, amused and he nudged me slightly.

"We're supposed to look out for each other remember?" He said and I nodded.

"Always."

We approached the steps to the school and I grew slightly nervous. Would he even want to talk to me? Did I want to talk to him? He didn't even text me yesterday.

"So are you going to avoid him for now?"

"Yeah, I said all I needed to say. If he wants to talk then he can come to me and I'll listen," I replied.

"That's...very mature."

"I can be mature sometimes," I replied. We stepped in through class 1-A's obnoxiously large door and I immediately noticed Todoroki wasn't here yet. We were a tad early.

"Hey!" Ururaka waved us over and I walked with Izuku towards them. We all chatted for a while until I noticed Todoroki enter. He didn't look our direction, but only sat himself in his seat for the lesson to begin. He wore his usual dull expression and I felt anger rise up in my stomach.

"Alright class, take a seat."

~~~

Todoroki hadn't said anything to me all day, to which I didn't quite know how to react. Was he ignoring me? He shouldn't. I should be ignoring him. Was he too afraid to talk to me. He shouldn't.

Kacchan sat in the desk next to me, judgmentally observing my pining. Our assignment today was rather easy and didn't require much effort on our part seeing as we were busy making presentations on the side. We were done, as well as a few other groups. Mina and Izuku sat at my side, chatting with Kirishima and Iida. They were paired up and done and chatting quietly.

I just sat with my chin in my hands, watching Todoroki work quietly with Jiro. He seemed perfectly fine, and I couldn't even get a slight read on him like I usually could. He was completely emotionless. How could he— I felt a finger dip into my cheek and I glanced over to see Izuku poking my face.