The Hero Gala | Chpt 120

Hello!

There's a Jozawa part up.

This book is going to be ending relatively soon. I'd say there's still a fair amount of chapters to go. After this ends, I'll be taking a sort of break.

My efforts during my break are going to be put towards making a Jozawa book. Some people have expressed that they'd like to see that I really do enjoy writing about that. As of recent I've been feeling like I am forcing content for this book and my Kaminari one. So during my break, I'll be writing Jozawa and writing for myself in the hopes I can rekindle that passion for writing. I will also be active on my socials which are in my linktree in my bio! Come hang with me!

I've been writing for basically 4 years straight. I used to upload every single day and you can definitely see my progress and how I've dwindled down my schedule to make better content. However, I'm reaching a point in which I need to take a significant break and just write what I want to. Possibly work on an actual book, seeing as that is one of my greatest interests.

Speaking of all this, I'm looking for possible art or a book cover for my Jozawa book. I normally make all of my book covers, but since most of you know what I look like and what Joue looks like, I think there is great room for a really cool and individualized cover. I can't really draw so. If you're interested in making a cover to be featured for that book, you can make fanart for me to make into a cover or make an actual cover! I'll tag you and all that good stuff.

DM me on insta: Calybear7 or send me a friend request on discord, my tag is Caly#3315

Some of the outfits:

Jenny's:

Joue's:

*I'm not picking anyone else's or yours, people seem to have a problem with that*

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"I was talking to Todoroki earlier about all this gala stuff," Momo said, placing a thin fake lash on her lid. "He said that it's like a really nice party, since his dad has taken him to some."

"Did he say anything about paparazzi?" Hagakure asked.

"No offense Toru, but I don't think you need to worry about people spotting you," Mina pointed out.

"But what if they do!"

"He said they're annoying, but they can't get past the rope. You just have to ignore them," Momo stated. Mina finished painting my last pinkie nail and I sat back, letting them dry.

"At least your aunt doesn't want you to put her dating profile on TV for her," I added.

"Please!" Mina laughed.

"I love that jumpsuit Tsu," Uraraka stated as Tsu entered the room, returning from the bathroom down the hall. She had picked out a forest green jumpsuit to wear instead of a dress. It was perfect for her and honestly would be my favorite outfit of the night.