Jacket | Chpt 15

Hellllllllllo

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I arrived at the Bakugo household with a bag in my hand and a heavy feeling in my chest. From what it seemed, they might not even be home which boded well for me. I could just leave it on the porch.

I knocked anyways and I heard a shuffle, stomping on that advantage straight away. Mitsuki opened the door and I watched her face light up when she saw me.

"Oh (y/n)!!! Here to see my brat son?!" She squeezed me in a hug so that my cheek smushed against her collar bone. "So good to see you!"

It was evident to me that Kacchan didn't bring friends home often and since his mom had taken such a liking to me, my presence was very welcomed.

"Oh come in come in!" She said, pulling me inside.

"Oh no I just came to return some things," I said, hoping she would just let me leave them with her.

"Katsuki is training in the park right now, he'll be back soon so you can give it to him. Tea?" She asked and I could only nod at the sweet gesture and offer up a measly thank you. She sat me at the table and started a kettle to which a tall man, who I could only assume to be Kacchan's father entered. "Oh Masaru! This is (y/n), one of Katsuki's friends. Mizuko's daughter!"

"You're...Katsuki's friend?" He asked, looking at me. It was even more evident how secret Kacchan's life was.

"Uh...yes?" I answered, though I would never consider us to be acquaintances, let alone friends.

"Nice to meet you then (y/n), I'm Masaru," he said. For being Kacchan's dad, the guy seemed way too timid. He must get a lot of his traits from his mom. "How's your mom?"

"Oh fine," I replied. "Always looking for new visitors."

"Oh really? I'd love to come visit!" Mitsuki said, pouring a cup of tea for me. How did she make that so fast? I gave out her hospital name to Mitsuki who promised to visit her soon and by the time I finished my cup of tea the front door opened and closed without the accompanying 'I'm home' or any sort of human noise at that. "BRAT. Come here!"

I jumped slightly at the outburst and Masaru gave me a knowing look. I had a feeling I was more similar to Kacchan's father than Kacchan was. That must be why Mitsuki likes me so much.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked, slumping into the kitchen. He spotted me first and his expression fell. His skin was glossy with sweat and his earbuds hung around his neck like a towel would over shoulders. His chest rose and fell further and faster, clueing that he had probably walked home from the work out and was worn.

"Go ahead dear," Mitsuki said, pushing me slightly and Kacchan gave me a look of disgust. I followed him up the stairs to his room in silence, waiting to get out of earshot of his parents.

"What the fuck do you want? Why are you here?" He asked, picking up a small towel strewn over the back of his chair and wiping his face.

"I just came to return these," I said, holding out the bag to him.

"So you hung out with my parents? Why didn't you leave it idiot?"

"Because your mom wouldn't let me idiot," I retorted and he snatched the bag from me. He looked inside before glancing back up at me, irate.

"Seriously?"

"I just don't want them. You seriously drive me crazy and I can't stand having your clothes in my house. That's all," I said, shoving my hands in my pockets. I gave him a stern look.