Daydreaming | Chpt 79

Children.

Okay so I realize that I've been switching Aizawa's class from morning to afternoon thru like,,,,the whole book. Idk why. So I'm making it that they're in his class during the afternoon. They'll have their attendance taken for 15 minutes in his class during the morning, kind of like a homeroom? Then gen ed classes and then hero course.

Idk why I switched around so much.

ALSO idk how I'm feeling about this chapter in comparison to previous ones. It's kinda blegh.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I made my way to class the next day with Mina by my side. She had spent the night in my dorm after cutting my hair.

"I'm sorry I've been acting so weird lately," Mina said.

"Weird?"

"Yeah, I've been all up in your business," she said. "I was talking to Deku and he mentioned that I shouldn't have told you. I should've let you guys work it out on your own."

"That's okay Mina. In a way, I think it turned out better. If he had mentioned it to me, I would've been caught off guard and possibly freaked. At least this way it wasn't a fight," I said. "I know you were just trying to help. Thank you for the apology though, I appreciate it." She smiled and nodded at me.

"And about the hair, I should've been a little more supportive," she said. "It's your hair and your decision."

"You were just making sure I wasn't going to regret my decision," I said. "Seriously Mina, I'm alright."

"I know, just a time like this can be hard and I haven't been the best."

"It's fine," I said, letting out a singular breathy laugh. "You don't have to worry about me so much."

"Yeah, okay," she replied. She looked at me again. "Your hair really frames your face. It just works. You look more confident actually."

"Thanks. Or compliments to the hairdresser," I said, gesturing to her.

"Where's Deku at?" She asked, glancing around. "I thought last night he said he would be outside class?"

"I don't know," I hummed, shrugging. "Maybe he's inside." We walked in the classroom solely occupied by Sero and Kaminari, which was strange because they were usually near the bell.

"Hey babe!" Sero called. He stopped looking at me. "Woah, where'd all your hair go?"

"Dang (y/n), you're looking hot," Kaminari said. I raised an eyebrow at him, smirking slightly.

"Thank you? Mina did it," I said, running a hand down it. Mina and Sero embraced and I leaned up against Kaminari's desk. I smiled at him and his face flushed slightly.

"It looks really good (y/n)," he said, nodding at me.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Tell him (y/n), he needs to let me cut his hair," Mina said, pointing to Sero.

"You would look good," I nodded and he just shook his head.

"Should Mina cut my hair?" Kaminari asked and I turned towards him.

"Nah, I think you look good with what you have now. It's actually getting long, you could totally have a tiny ponytail," I said, flicking his hair away from his face.

"Woah! (Y/n) your hair looks great!" I glanced around to Uraraka. She had walked in with Deku who just nodded to me, already having seen it. Iida and Todoroki followed.