Determined | Chpt 6

Hello!! I have like 10 prewritten chapters. It's a problem

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I set my bag down after walking with Izuku to school, double checking to see if I had stashed my wallet for the shopping trip after school. I stood straight about to turn and seat myself in my desk.

"Hey! I know it's beating a dead horse, but I wanted to ask you if you were reconsidering comin—" I turned to see an electric hand coming my way. Another hand shot out to snatch his wrist and stop him. My eyes widened and both Denki and I looked to Todoroki who was gripping Denki's arm tightly.

"Be careful," he said, letting go and Denki nodded seeing as Todoroki had taken the shock like it was nothing.

"To answer your question, it's still a no," I replied and Denki just glanced to me. He wandered away, still in shock. "Quick reflexes."

"I happened to notice."

"Well thanks you saved me a trip to recovery girl," I smiled and he studied my face. "What?"

"Would you like to spend the afternoon with me?" He asked and I felt my heart leap up into my throat.

"Damn. I can't. The girls are going shopping and I agreed to go."

"Friday then?"

"DAMN. I have to go to Kacchan's to finish the project."

He had just asked me out twice and I had to refuse twice. Goddamnit. It wasn't often Todoroki asked me to hang out with him alone and I of course missed the opportunity.

"Saturday is unavailable as I'll be with Jiro. Sunday?"

"Yes! I can do that!!" I replied. I was wearing an obvious grin.

"Perfect. Shall I invite Midoryia, Ururaka, or perhaps Iida or Tsu as well?" He asked. My excitement faded as he said that. Of course he would want to invite the others. I felt my smile flatten out and my eyes thinned from their widened state.

"Oh yeah that's fine," I replied.

"Are you alright? Did I say something to upset you?" He asked, eyeing my expression. He placed a hand on my shoulder, looking in my eyes.

"Oh no! I'm fine I just remembered something. Sunday it is." I put on a fake smile and turned away, collapsing in my desk. I was such an embarrassing person.

It was very evident that he either didn't like me or didn't have a single clue I even liked him. Either way he could have any girl in class 1-A or outside of it. Why would he fall for me? That was just silly.

"Alright class, take your seats for a moment. Today is a simple day, you'll be studying your partner's quirks. How they work, how they pair with personality, limitations, etcetera." I placed a lazy chin on my hand while I listened. "Go."

I watched Aizawa almost immediately pass out in his sleeping bag and I sluggishly stood up, my mind getting the best of me. I sat down in the desk behind Kacchan, pulling out a piece of paper.

"What's your problem?" He roughly asked.

"Eh? Nothing." He once again made a soft 'tch' sound.

I wrote out 'Bakugo' at the top of my page, placing an underline underneath it. I was slightly tempted to place a little explosion bubble next to his name, but I figured he might get pissed. He wrote out my name on his own sheet. Despite the fact he gripped the pencil so hard I thought it might break, he had nice, solid handwriting. It wasn't as scratchy or messy as I thought it would be. I might've even gone as far to say it was better than Momo's, and she had the prettiest cursive I had ever seen in my life.