▎ fifty-one

Taeil bit his lips in anticipation.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" The oldest said, glancing at Mark.

Mark shrugged, following his friend's actions, which is to look at the footage of the elevator where Eunsol and Yuta is quote, "accidentally trapped"

The stuck in an elevator card is definitely overused, cliché and probably stupid but that's what they get for listening to Mark's idea.

"Relax hyung. Haechan purposely trapped me in a classroom together and that's how we got to talk."

The members who heard that raised an eyebrow, knowing Mark and Haechan. That's the last thing they'd do in a dark room together.

Haechan chuckling next to his boyfriend gave it all away. Dirty thoughts popped up on the member's head, causing them to gag in disgust.

"Let's forget about that." Taeyong said. He buried his hands on his pocket.

What they're doing now, watching Yuta and Eunsol just feels wrong for him. Heck, ruining Yuta's plan for a beautiful confession is dead ass wrong. Their life is officially in danger as soon as Yuta comes out of that elevator. What made Taeyong worried is, WHY IS NO ONE GUILTY?!

Taeyong eyed all the boys who minded their own business in the small surveillance room.

Okay, so maybe Momoka and basically the whole family is supportive of the idea.

Since its too late to turn back time and make the elevator work. Seeing Yuta and Eunsol smile to each other made Taeyong feel at ease, for now.

"Okay guys! We've seen enough, let's leave them alone now."

Taeyong clapped his hands, getting the attention of the boys. Jungwoo took one last glance at the screen before turning it off.

He's just glad that finally, Yuta gets the happiness he's been waiting for.