▎ nine

Me and Winwin waited at a bus stop near school, expecting all of the boys to get here.

"anything you'd like to do today?" Winwin asked and I shrugged

"anything's good. As long as I'm not alone" I mumbled, looking at the view.

"Right"

"Yah! Eunsol-ah!" A voice stormed out and we both turned around to see Johnny.

"Oh, man! I am so happy to see you!" Johnny engulfed me in a hug and practically choke me.

I snorted at his words "Its an honor to skip class with you"

"Hi, Noona!" Haechan and Mark came out of a car that I assume is owned by Jungwoo and started to come closer to me, Winwin and Johnny. Well, Jungwoo is nowhere to be found.

"I can't believe you're skipping class" Mark gasped and I rolled my eyes

"You all seriously need to stop slapping it right across my face that I'm a good girl. I'm starting to think its an insult" I complained, earning a few laughs from them.

We chatted for a while until Jungwoo and Taeil came.

"Where's Taeyong?" Doyoung joined the conversation.

"Taeyong Hyung said he didn't want to come because Eunsol noona is with us" Mark truthfully replied in a whisper and they all looked at me to see my reaction or something.

I glanced at all of them and awkwardly smiled "Oh, its fine. I'm used to Taeyong's behavior" I admitted

"that's why we're friends" I'm not sure if Taeyong would have agreed on that we're friends part though.

"Aish-He is such a heartless man" Johnny changed the topic "This girl needs some love!" He said and we all snickered.

"Where should we go?" Winwin asked and for the first time, Doyoung looked up from his phone.

"I know a place" He mumbled and we all turned to him.

"It's a cafe that has wonderful food and books" Doyoung's eyes seemed to twinkle as he spoke about the cafe or is it just me who sees it?

Haechan groaned "Ughhh, books. Can we not go to a place where we are reminded of school? We should loosen up especially now that Eunsol noona needs some relaxation. Ah! we should go to a-"

"Okay, let's go to the cafe!" Johnny ignored Haechan's complaints.

•••••

"Can somebody help me clean this?" Doyoung asked the others.

The second area of the cafe is large enough for all of us but the problem is, because of the number of customers flooding inside the cafe and the limited staff working. No one could prioritize our area, we had to wait. So, Doyoung decided to clean the area himself.

Doyoung is even close to the owner of the cafe. It seemed like he visits every time to be able to call the male owner as an uncle. It's actually pretty cute to see him helping around here.

I haven't seen Han Byul around but I'm sure she'll be here soon if she decides to come here

"No, I'm too good to be your helper" Haechan casually answered

"I'm not asking you Haechan." Doyoung managed to smile tightly.

"Alright, loser." He replied proudly.

"I don't really have the energy to pretend to like you today" Doyoung whispered but somehow Haechan heard him.

"Its fine, not everyone has good taste," Haechan responded.

Thankfully, before it turned to World War 3, Mark decided to change the topic.

"Alright!" Mark called, clapping his hands.

"So....when is Yuta Hyung coming?"

Mark's question made Doyound and Haechan's roasting challenge stop.

"I think he's coming n-"

As if on cue, footsteps resonate on the stairs and Yuta came walking towards the area.

We made eye contact until I looked away.

"Yuta is finally here!" Jungwoo screamed.

"let's order and-"

"You didn't tell me someone was coming along" Yuta whispered to the group when he made sure I was out of his sight.

"What? Eunsol?" Johnny's eyes squinted.

"No, the tables-of course her!" Yuta gritted his teeth and I sighed.

I was about to speak to him to make him aware that I was right behind him but Doyoung puts his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it softly.

"Uhmm-me and Eunsol will go out for a while" He smiled.

"Why? We're about to play games" Mark pouted

"Let those two love birds go" Jungwoo teased.

Haechan didn't like the idea and quickly protested "But, we came here for Eunsol noona and we also want to hang out with-"

"Damn it, just let those two go" Yuta cussed and they all turned silent.

"Bye guys" Doyoung rolled his eyes and placed his arms around me.

I looked at the caring gesture and smiled to myself.

Thanks for reading🍁