▎ forty-four

2K? You guys...thank you so much!!

-

I squinted my eyes and leaned closer. The room, being too dark. I opened the door a little to let the light come in. The silhouette of a man was the first thing I saw. His head turned to me before quickly backing out. This time, a new silhouette appeared. 

I swear I was about to run. Two person is in the same room as me. What if they're dangerous? But something about the man was very familiar. Is he even a man?

My thoughts were confirmed when he cleared his throat. As if he was caught doing something( which technically, he was) he awkwardly rubbed his nape. 

"I can explain-"

The lights turned on. My mouth twitched seeing Taeyong. His hair was messy, his uniform was unbuttoned and he looked at me with shock. A girl with long hair crossed her legs as she sat at the desk. She stared, no, she glared at me for interrupting them. I rolled my eyes as a reply.

"Eunsol," The girl snapped. "It's late. How about you keep going?"

I smiled politely. "Maybe you want to bring whatever you were both doing at home." I glanced at Taeyong and back at Minji. 

Minji raised her eyebrow. She glanced at Taeyong, probably waiting for him to defend him. 

"Taeyong?" Minji pouted.

"Y-yeah?"

"Help me out?"

"What do I need to do?"

Minji rolled her eyes. She jumped out from the desk and flipped her hair. "Excuse me." 

Minji's heels echoed against the floor. Her shoulders bumping into mine before the door slammed shut. 

I forced a smile while he sat there. His friends were so busy being worried about him. But I catch him kissing the cheerleader. Not to mention, my nemesis Lee Minji. So this is why he always disappear, huh?

"You have some explaining to do." 

-

"Spill the beans TY." 

"OMG, tell us your love story!"

"Dang Taeyong. When did you get this dirty."

Taeyong dropped his head to the table. One word: Tired. He was tired of his friend's squealing. 

"We just kissed, okay?" He replied shortly. But that sentence made the boys, especially Haechan howl.

After Taeyong and Minji's make-out session. Without really knowing who was the source of the gossips. Taeyong and Minji became a hot topic at school. Specifically, because they were kissing. Does this mean that a new power couple is about to form?