▎ twenty-one

"Eunsol? You mean Park Eunsol?" Winwin spoke and Yuta nodded.

Everyone wondered why Yuta suddenly overreacted over a simple date. And moreover, why he's suddenly interested in Eunsol when he never bothers to look at her when she's around.

Or maybe it could be the alcohol. A person under the influence of beer can be very unpredictable. Maybe Yuta acts exactly the opposite when he's drunk. Who knows, right?

"Ooh, what the heck did I miss?" Taeil grinned, clinging his arms around Haechan.

"Shit, shit, shit. I really need to go. I need to talk to Doyoung." Yuta fished his phone from his back pocket and tapped the numbers on his screen.

Everyone was in complete shock and confusion.

"How did Doyoung hyung end up in the conversation?" Mark muttered, still trying to catch up with Yuta's words.

"hello? Hello? Hey, Doyoung!" Everyone stared at Yuta, waiting for anyone to explain the drama he had caused that kept them from going any further for the party. Its like they forgot about it, the moment Yuta started screaming.

"hyung, are you calling your car?" Haechan snorted, when all along, Yuta was pressing his car keys and not his phone.

"that's it! Yuta, stop yelling and-" Taeyong stopped in the midst of his sentence because Yuta badly wanted to leave.

He was drunk as fruck and no one can assure his safety when his on the road. But, he was stubborn. Like really,really stubborn.

"Fine! Fine!" Johnny tried to control the situation and Yuta stopped moving.

He looked at Taeil and he sighed "where's that person when we need him?"

"I knew it, unicorns do exist. Iphone Mcnugget? Mcdonalds? Princess? Huh? Leggos! Yey!" Taeil purred into his sleep. Surely, he'll be up and running when the party starts.

"okay, since you're drunk. Then let's send Jungwoo instead" Johhny suggested and the man stood from his seat.

"Me? But..." Jungwoo was gonna protest but Yuta's deadly stare was enough for him to agree.

"Fine, but I get no work" He grumbled, putting on his coat and getting a piece of cookie before leaving.

That leaves us to where it all started since Eunsol agreed to attend the party.

The Yuta who was worried as hell messed everything up when he accidentally cussed at Eunsol. He was drunk but that isn't an excuse.

In the end, Yuta would only hurt her.

Again and again, even if he doesn't intend to.

Thanks for reading🍁