▎ thirty-eight

WOW...I sincerely say thank you for 1k reads in this book. Stay safe everyone! 

-

"Hi my beloved," Jungwoo kissed my cheeks and placed the bouquet on the side-table. I smiled at the people who rushed inside the room. Jungwoo being the first to sit beside me, followed by Mark accompanied by Taeil, Winwin, and Johnny.

"Eunsol!" Johnny said engulfing me in a tight hug. Mark lingered behind the tall guy. Johnny noticed how Mark was hesitant to come close to me. "Come on Marky. It's not like Eunsol is pregnant and is hiding a baby."

The people inside freezes. Jungwoo softly dropped the get-well-soon cards from the students at the table and looked at me. Winwin was especially more shocked.

Taeil widened his eyes and physically gulped, "Is that the reason why you're here?"

I scrunched my nose and shook my head. "No."

"Oh thank gosh. That was a little intense." Winwin whispered.

"A baby is a blessing," Johnny said as he sat down heavily on the couch.

"Yes, but definitely not now," Winwin uttered.

"Hi, guys." A high screech made its way to the room and everyone instantly knew it as Haechan.

At a stroke, Mark stood from his seat and greeted Haechan with a slap in the shoulder.

"Why are you late again?"

Haechan only grinned, puckering his lips towards Mark to tease him. "I was on a date."

Mark rolled his eyes and whispered, "Date, my ass."

Taeil smirked, meanwhile, Haechan who didn't seem to hear Mark's word just shrugged.

"He said to date his ass, by the way," Taeil admitted.

Mark gasped, hiding his face. "Hyung!"

I wiggled my eyebrows, seeing that Mark did not deny what he said. He was more like embarrassed that Taeil exposed him.

"I am not gay, thank you." Haechan declared, blowing a raspberry at the older's direction.

Mark clicked his tongue, "Well, I wouldn't even date you if I was straight as a circle anyway."

Johnny facepalmed himself, "These two are getting on my nerves."

I chuckled to myself. "At least they make the atmosphere fun," I said.

I received a laugh from Winwin. "The only person who makes the atmosphere fun is Hari and she's not here."

I was taken to the hospital at midnight and it was then decided that I should stay here for a day. The doctors suggested it since I've been having a series of cases like this and it's getting really unhealthy. Earlier today, Hari and some other friends came to pay a visit.

Before anything else, mother narrated every detail of yesterday's happenings. Well, basically all the things Yuta told her. 

"Don't worry though. All things are under control now." Mother said, patting my head.

But how can I not worry? I fainted and a complete stranger took advantage of it. It was a good thing Yuta found me or else I'm probably dead by now. On the bright side, I woke up just fine. 

Although mother didn't leave me alone until she was done nagging about riding the bus. She doesn't see the need to commuting when I have my own driver. I understood her worries so I stayed silent.

"So, when will you leave the hospital?" Johnny said. He stood up from the couch and stared at the window.

"Today," I replied.

After today, I will bring brightness back to my life. I will welcome a new page like how people greet spring. Because just like the trees are blossoming and beautiful flowers are pushing through the rich sandy loam. I will be a brand new me.

Thanks for reading🍁