▎twenty-two

Present

Eunsol's POV

Words spread very fast, am I right? After being sad about Doyoung's sudden confession that he had a girlfriend and crying till I got no tears left. The whole school already knew about it and they finally didn't need to hide.

Yesterday, I just saw them grinning at eachother while they held eachother tight. I admit, I badly wanted to confess because maybe he would change his mind. But that's just me being selfish so I just ignored Doyoung all day. Speaking of him, I found out that he's been looking for me. That's mainly the reason why I'm eating my lunch at the school rooftop with Winwin.

"Are you never going to tell him?" He asked, chewing his sandwich.

"No. Not now...." I paused "Maybe never"

He sighed, moving closer to me and grabbing my shoulder softly so I would look at him. "I think you should try using your phone for once"

"I do use my phone when I need it"

"Yeah, like a grandma. You only use your phone when you call and message someone. Your missing out in the good things. I will never exist without a phone" winwin sheepishly said, making me chuckle.

He breathed in sharply, patting my head and suddenly hugging me. I stiffened when his husky voice whispered in my ear.

"Eunsol, no offense but you really need a boyfriend"

I laughed, rolling my eyes.

We sat like that for a few minutes while he murmured something about friends,family and those stuff. He's literally a soft ball of cloud.

I enjoyed his hug for a little while until I pulled away.

"don't you have a practice today?" He asked, looking at his phone.

I shook my head. I don't have practice today since I needed a time to rest. The pain in my ankle is slowly decreasing but I needed to take more time or else it'll get worse but I couldn't say that to Winwin. Or else he'll end up worried

He played some calming music from his phone while we enjoyed the sight beneath us. The field were occupied with the other section's PE time and they were playing dodge ball.

My gaze momentarily landed on Winwin's face and I smiled softly. His features are to live for. Anyone would fall for Winwin's brown eyes and silky smooth hair. Not to mention, his shy and awkward personality would go well with the warm autumn breeze.

Someone would be very lucky to have this puppy. Although he has a weird personality. Oh, this reminds of the the time when he covered his phone over a book and literally screamed when he was on the edge of losing the game. Sadly, he was caught so he ended up on detention with the rest of the gang. What did they do? Oh well, the same usual things.

My thoughts got disturbed when I saw (SM's) cockroach on the way to Winwin's shoes.

I let out a shriek, pointing vigorously at the pest. " there's a roach in the floor!"

His face turned pale, snapping his head everywhere. "shit! Where?! Where?!"

When he spotted it, he immediately ran towards it and continuously chased where it landed.