▎ end

Last chapter ahead ಥ_ಥ

°。°。°。°。°。°。

6 MONTHS LATER

"Can I come too?"

"Please, pretty please!"

"We want to see your boyfriend~"

After the children's pleas, I turn to look them in the eye. The class has ended. But I find myself stuck with three young ballerinas staring at me, doe-eyed in anticipation.

4-year-old Yeong risked making eye contact with me, as though her cuteness was enough to grant her request. Ever since they caught glimpse of Yuta who only dropped me at the dance school, these kids made it their goal to be introduced to him. It's like they saw Santa Claus and can't get enough of witnessing an all-time favorite character come to life!

For the last couple of months, life seemed stable and enjoyable.

Yuta and I officially made it official last autumn. After asking and asking...I finally said yes.

Kidding. I was the one who officially asked him out. I couldn't resist the chance to make the move myself. As shocking as it sounds, reading comics, supporting him in his soccer games, looking for a pet in adoption centers, watching sci-fi films, or rather, being forced to watch it because he also has to watch chic-flick for me, staying at home during rainy weathers and going to an amusement park and him trying so hard to win a prize for me (multiple events have made us believe that we were bad at amusement park games, and the secret was to bring Haechan to all game-related activity. He will win you every prize. Good for Mark), altogether it doesn't sound bad at all.

We visited Osaka, his birth town where I met his extended family. I had a grand time being there. As it turns out, The Nakamoto business dated way back. It was spectacular to know the history of their family enterprises. Their family specialized in the cotton trading business during the production era. Through the consistent change in the economy and generation, it has flourished into the prosperous real estate company that it is today.

When we returned to South Korea, I studied to become a licensed dance school teacher, focusing on ballet for preschoolers. The training lasted around three months. I got accepted as a franchisee for a dancing program. The work was challenging. Children appear to have boundless energy. Ballet was something we all shared in common. Even though some of the children were simply there for their parents' demands, I still wanted it to be fun for them in whatever way possible. If there was any indication of this accomplishment, it would be the outpouring of adoration from my pupils.

Would I protest that it's excessive? Debatable. Would I go back on my decision? Never in a million years.

The 6-year-old, and oldest among my students was Sung who pouted in front of me. "Can't we see him, at least once?" She lifted her index finger. Cue the puppy eyes.