▎thirteen

Once I entered Johnny's house with Jungwoo. The smell of sweat instantly captured my senses,the kind of smell from sweaty boys of gym class.

I scrunched my nose from the familiar odor. "This party is so ruined"

Jungwoo chuckled "What are you talking about? The party is just getting started"

Oiii boi

It's a party like any other and if Johnny heard that. He would sulk.

Loud thundering music, wasted people, party games and food. Occasionally, I would see a bunch of people making out but I somehow remember him saying he doesn't like it when people make out because it would make others sad. Technically, the man is still single so it must be him who gets gloomy all the time. And maybe even me. Seeing all these couples is making me pity myself.

I shrugged the thought away and observed some more.

Johnny's house is packed with people I'm not familiar with, I had to hold Jungwoo's hand tightly so I wouldn't get carried away by all the dancing people. It seemed like Johnny invited all students in school. Highschool is mostly the time when people host random party for no reason at all. Johnny's reason whatsoever is because he wanted to be popular(like he isn't popular enough)

The loud music echoed in the house and the flashing lights was too blinding to look at.

I looked around and finally noticed haechan,mark and the others.

"Hi noona~" Mark and him said simultaneously.

"who brought you here?" I crossed my hands and raised my eyebrows.

They looked at eachother "We walked in ourselves"

"Hii Eunsol~" Winwin said, gulping his drink in one go

"Why is everyone drunk already?" I sat between Haechan and Mark and drank a cup of punch. (A/N: aye, we ballin. We-I'll find my way out)

I tried to ignore Yuta's cold piercing gaze at me when he's only a seat away from me. I assume everybody is out dancing because only the kids are here.

"Johnny hyung started the party early."

"Oh, Did you see-"

"Mark and Haechan!" Taeil yelped, tumbling towards our direction.

"Hyung, you reek alcohol" Haechan scrunched his nose and Taeil pouted.

"I want to go home... I'm gonna v-vomit. Hi Eunsol" Taeil covered his mouth and Mark gasped.

"Sorry noona. We have to get him to the bathroom" Haechan grabbed Taeil's arms and supported him as they walked away. Leaving me with Yuta.

"Hi" I waved my hands at him and he rolled his eyes.

"so uhhh-why aren't you dancing"

He let out a chuckle "If I wasn't drunk as hell then I would've left."

"Because I'm here?" I stupidly ask even when I knew the answer.

"Just shut up" He massaged his forehead and sighed.

"do you want a water? Here-" He whisked the cup away, dropping the contents into my dress.

I swear I saw a trace of shock in his eyes but was immediately replaced by his cold frown.

"that's for being so annoying"

I sighed deeply at his remarks and stared at him.

"Why are you being like this?"

He shrugged and chuckled drunkly.

"This is why Doyoung never liked you"

It took a moment for me to comprehend his words but as soon as I did. My heart tied a knot.

"W-what do you mean?"

He smirked, drinking another soju as I assumed.

"Come on, Do I have to spell it out for you?...

"First of all, I'm not sure if you're dumb or desperate. It was probably because you were so blinded with the I'm in love shit that you never noticed Doyoung with someone else. I'm sure he only stayed as your friend because he pitied you. you're naive as fruck and you never had time to talk to him whenever he needed a friend. But Han Byul was there and she comforted him like you should've been doing. But where the heck were you? Oh right, little Eunsol was still in her studio prancing around like she owned shit. You are nothing compared to Doyoung's girlfriend. No wonder he never felt the same way you did. He was-"

He stopped talking when my hand abruptly came in contact with his cheeks. I couldn't even utter a word without tears threatening to leave my eyes. His words stabbed me like a sharp knife down my back. It felt too real and I found myself drowning.

I wiped my tears away and sighed again. "I hate you"

Thanks for reading🍁