▎ twenty-eight

Thank you for 304 reads! 💚💚

-

A wall? Really? Why would he glare at a wall?

Sheesh, such a lame reason.

Class just ended and I am definitely not in a good mood. I mean-Winwin's gift made my day so I guess it went well. Speaking of gifts, I forgot my birthday is coming up. I've been so busy with training that the date never crossed my mind.

"Bye guys. My driver just went pass me. I'll go now" Seon Mi said, staring at her phone, eyes wide open and shaking her head.

"I need to tell mom to give me my own car." She mumbled.

Me, Seon Mi and Hari decided to walk together to the spot where our drivers would pick us up. We've been stuck with eachother since lunch time so why not walk with friends, right? It makes walking more fun.

"Yeah, so you can pick us up at home instead" Hari joined in. Since she's between us. She clung to both our arms, giggling and humming.

"What? Heck no. I would never be your personal driver" Seon Mi replied, making Hari scoff playfully.

"And you call yourself a friend?" the latter retorted.

"Geez, Hari. Find a man who'll drive you around. Tell Johnny to set you up with someone" Seon Mi grumbled.

Hari crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. "What?"

Seon Mi sticked her tongue out. "the earlier you get a boyfriend, the earlier we can get rid of you"

Hari's glare almost made a hole into Seon Mi's head so I decided to step in.

"How about you help me find a boyfriend and I'll let you come with us till school is over" I said. It doesn't make any sense. I just spat all those words out to avoid World War 4.

"Like you'll ever have one. All you do is study and do ballet" Hari said, rolling her eyes playfully.

There was a moment of silence between the three of us.

Seon Mi glanced at me but I quickly looked away. She cleared her throat and nudged Hari's stomach, making her groan.

Seon Mi nervously laughed, rubbing her hands together. "What Hari meant was...."

Beep. Beep.

A white car suddenly pulled over, the black tainted window rolled down and a middle age man greeted all of us.

He stepped out of the car and opened the other door for Seon Mi to get in.

"Ms. Seon Mi, I am sorry I didn't see you. I'll do better next time" He apologized while Seon Mi just shook her hands dismissively.

"I'll go first. Bye" She worriedly looked at Hari, who didn't seem to notice the words she said earlier and back at me.

Seon Mi mouthed me a 'don't mind her.' before coming inside the car.

The engine started and soon, it took off.

Hari sighed, "finally, that weirdo is gone."

I smiled, shaking the thoughts away.

"Why do you fight so much, huh?"

She shrugged, huffing a breath. "I don't know why she hates me."

I poked my cheeks and said, "How about you try to find a real man this time"