▎ twenty

•J o h n n y' s
party•

-3 Days Ago-

8pm. The place had gone dark by the time Taeyong and the rest of the squad came to Johnny's house. They all wore casual clothes considering its a weekend and they all cancelled their plans because the Chicago guy was very eager to have this party for weeks. He wanted it to be successful and lit. And nevertheless, he had the perfect opportunity to do so. His parents weren't home, since they had gone to a business trip in Britain and no one knows when they'll be back so Johnny got the large house all to himself and he got friends who'll probably do most of the work for him.

"Johnny, can we just hire someone to decorate the place?" Taeyong's voice echoed in the large living room of Johnny's house. He was in the midst of climbing a tall ladder in order to put a simple ornament in the ceiling.

"Oh no, taeyong. We are gonna put the decorations all by ourselves because no one can exceed my expectation more than me"

Taeyong glared at the man, while Johnny just casually sipped on his drink. "Then do some fucking work"

"I am doing work" Johnny retorted.

"Yuta....." Jungwoo said, with his soft voice and Yuta looked at him.

"Mmh?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to call your name" Jungwoo stated, shrugging.

It was too early to be drunk. And the party didn't even start yet. But Yuta was already skipping his way around the halls with a grin. Obviously, he had taken a minimum amount of drink.

"where is Doyoung?" Johnny asked and it seemed like he was the only one who ever asked where everybody was.

"He said he had an important gathering to attend to" Jungwoo answered, his mouth barely open from all the marshmallows he ate.

"I want to have more people on my party.." The tall guy mumbled "this cannot be a flop.never.ever" he crossed his arms, sulking in the couch when an ides popped in his mind.

"Aha! let's invite Eunsol. I'm sure she's coming because she skipped classes the last time"

The mention of the girl's name made Yuta halt his steps. The wasted man forcely walked to the calendar, squinting his eyes to get a better view.

"what day is it today?" he said and Winwin, who was holding a basket full of chips happened to pass by and answered.."Saturday"

Meanwhile, Taeil, Mark,Haechan and Winwin were on the dining table. Doing the beer pong but since Mark and Haechan were literally still kids. They just sat in between the two adults and pretended to be the Emcee of the game, wishing that when they finally turn adults they can join their hyungs with all these fun.

Taeil and Winwin took turns throwing the pingpong inside the red beer cups. Taeil is especially good in this type of things so Winwin drank most of the beers but the chinese lad is a tolerable drinker who can manage a few shots while Taeil can't. So in short, they were all messed up even before the party started.

But amongst the others, Yuta was already trying to run to the door with his coat hung loose on his shoulder.

"where are you going?" Taeyong asked, peeking at Yuta's worried gaze.

"Its frickin saturday!" Yuta raked his hair, his body intoxicated by the alcohol which made it hard to move without falling.

"Yeah, dude. It's saturday. what's the matter with that?" Taeyong uttered.

"I have to go! Or else she'll get hurt and she's gonna cry. I don't want to see her fucking cry! She's gonna feel miserable and she won't talk to anyone about it." Yuta's loud voice made its way to the other people in the house and they all glanced at Yuta.

Johnny raised his eyerbrows and suddenly felt curious to who was Yuta talking about.

"Did-he like- get a girlfriend without telling us?" Haechan mumbled at Mark and the latter shook his head.

"Obviously its a fling"

"who the heck are you talking about?" Taeyong snapped and everyone was on all ears to hear who was the reason behind Yuta's outraging worry.

"Eunsol. She needs someone right now"

On the other side of the town, the girl in question was in complete opposite of what Yuta had said. She didn't need anyone, in fact she actually wanted to confess alone. But, its better this way so she doesn't have to break the news to their parents individually. Of course, only if Doyoung would say yes to her announcement.

"Eunsol, you look great honey" Her mom grinned.

Eunsol felt foolish for thinking that everything would go her way this time. But as expected, reality always had a way to slap her in the face. A slap that pained her more than the physical one.

The slap that made her realize how she couldn't end up with the only man she ever loved.

Thanks for reading🍁