▎ five

1 Week Later

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

All I could hear is the sound of my alarm clock repeating and resonating around my bedroom.

I instantly opened my eyes as the sun rays seeped through my window.

Oddly enough, I'd like to say that I love school; very much. I really love school and words can't describe it.

The most important thing for school aside the homework is an ID because it proves I'm a student and now that I'm about to leave for college, it'll hold memories of my youth someday. School is fun. I'm sure many people think the same way.

I turned my alarm clock off and headed to my bathroom to wash my face, singing, and dancing in the process.

I did my morning routine and once I had my school uniform on, I went downstairs.

"Good morning mom" I greeted mom who was cooking in the kitchen, focusing on the pan.

"Good morning, Eunsol" mom smiled, handing me a plate of my diet consisting of two baked eggs and bacon

"Thank you for the food" I licked my lips and dived in.

"Mom? When is dad coming back from his business trip?" She stopped cooking and looks at me.

She seemed taken aback from my question but after clearing her throat, she answered "Its a surprise"

"He's coming tonight, isn't he?"

"Why are you so quick-witted" She rolls her eyes playfully, coming back to cooking.

"I'm not, you're just too obvious"

"So....." She changes the subject

"you're seeing Doyoung today right?" My mom asked and I suddenly tensed up from the mention of his name.

"Uhh-yeah. He's p-picking me up" I continued to eat my food and thankfully mom didn't ask anything after.

Ting! My phone vibrates and I pick it from the table

Bunny_Prince🐰

I'm at your door

I looked at the door as if looking at it can open it. We never know,I maybe have tele​ki​ne​sis.

Eunsol🐢

Just come in,...

Just as I send the message. The door directly opens.

"Good morning Mrs. Park," He said with a gentleman tone. My mom did not answer but she smiled.

"Hey..." Doyoung stares at me

I gave him a what look and he sighed

"You better be quick...I don't want to be late for the first day of school"

He took one of my bacon and eats it casually.

"You think I want to be late?" I argued and he nods, agreeing to my statement.

"Well, you aren't exactly Eunsol if you're careless."

"Alright,alright. I'm done"

He pats my hair and said "Good girl"

Doyoung leaves me behind with red cheeks as he proceeds to the door

"wait for me"

Doyoung stopped his tracks but he didn't turn around. Once I caught up to him, he casually puts his hand on my shoulder.