▎ author's note

I don't know what to say except thank you.

See, this story was published on 2020. Needless to say, it started as a cringey, self-indulgent story. And it was a long long time before we reached this stage. In the process of writing Feelings, I wasn't such a competent writer. Rereading this story, there are a few things that I would pretty much do differently. But I won't. As cliché as it sounds, it's a reminder of my past self. I like to think that I definitely grew as an author.

We've come a long way. Thank you for getting this far.

The first ever scene I wrote was Eunsol confessing that she used to like Doyoung. I remember having the writer's adrenaline rush (when you just started writing), and also hitting rock bottom with writer's block, tight schedules, and the lack of motivation.

I honestly can't believe I finished this book. If there are any questions, I will try my best to answer them...Believe it or not, I missed a few brain cells when I wrote this book.

What are your thoughts?

Not to be weird, but I kind of wrote Feelings with the intention of a spin-off. Yes...it's not high on demand, but I have placed clues and hints of it all over the novel (it's a frickin mess). Have you ever wondered who this random character who has no role or main purpose but to literally just appear out of nowhere? That character would be Haewon. And she's a big part of the spin-off I planned. I just had to let that all out, you know. No secrets.

THANK YOU FOR READING FEELINGS!