▎ six

Honestly, today's classes didn't last longer than I expected. Haechan made the hours feel like seconds with his jokes, we all snickered every time Jungwoo made an aegyo, Taeil would do cheerleading dances that always gets us every time and winwin would stay silent, smiling softly. Although we really didn't do anything, I still wanted to take notes of all the new teachers but today went good too.

Everyone was so emerged in their own world that they didn't hear the dismissal bell ringing.

Taeil glanced at me to confirm what he was hearing and I answered, rolling my eyes.

"You're not wrong. Its the school bell" I whispered and he smirked.

"Everyone..." The teacher sighed, taking off her glasses and facing us "That will be all for today."

The teacher exits the room and all students let out an exhausting yawn.

"let's go!!" Jungwoo throws out a fist

"Guys, do not forget to go home early," I said with a motherly tone, these boys are still kids after all.

"Yes mom" Haechan replied sarcastically

"Okay... Bye," I took all my things and left the room first.

Eunsol🐢

that girl from the cafe transferred today.

I send a quick message to Doyoung while I'm walking in the hallway. And almost immediately he replied.

Bunny_Prince🐰

Really? that's cool.

Bunny_Prince🐰

Did you two talk?

Bunny_Prince🐰

Did you sit next to each other?

Bunny_Prince🐰

Did you show her around the school?

Bunny_Prince🐰

Did you two eat in the cafeteria together?

I typed back, not looking at where I was going. I'm assuming that people would probably understand and maybe they would move aside to let me pass through safely. But I was wrong. I don't exactly know why I thought that in the first place.

I groaned when my body came in contact with something hard.

"Owwww" I yelped, touching my forehead.

"there's a reason why you don't text someone in the hallway, idiot" there's only one person who calls me an idiot with that serious tone.

At this point, I'm not even surprised to see Yuta in front of me.

"Hii" I waved my hands at him and he rolls his eyes, making me frown.

"You know, I'd be less offended if you call me an idiot with the i'm kidding look" I grumbled

"Why would I do that?" He snarled at me.

"It just makes me think that you notably thinking that I'm an idiot," I said and he pressed his lips together, probably preparing for another reply.

"I do think that you're an idiot"

There he goes again. I didn't really ask for a fight. I just want to see Doyoung.

"You know what..." His jaw tightened "If you want to see Doyoung, he's with Mark and the others" I stared at him.

Can he read my mind?

"You always make that stupid face whenever you think or talk to him." He looked at me, clearly annoyed "I'm just guessing" He muttered

"I....." before I could say anything, he already rushed out of my way.

"Thanks," I said softly, watching him walk away.

~

Truthfully, I couldn't find Doyoung. Because Yuta never told me where Mark and the others were. And I am too drained out to find them, surely they could be home for all I know.

School ends at 2:00 pm and by then, I'm already home to do my homework, rest for a bit, and get ready for ballet. This is how my usual days go.

I leave my house at 3:30 to meet Mr. Shin and he drives me to the Ballet Academy for my 4:30 classes.

And now, I'm here in the ballet academy doing my stretches along with my fellow students.

"Okay, class." The teacher named Min Bora who runs the whole academy in her mid-forties waved her hands to get our attention.

"Seoul Ballet Institute is organizing a contest with a Ballet Company in France. Every ballet school can participate and have the chance to fly to France and perform for their ballet theaters as the prima ballerina. This contest will fall out in the first week of spring. Sadly, only one person will win. I will choose only one of you. So, show me why you should be chosen.

".....this contest will air live on the television. I hope you get the pressure" Ms. Bora smiled

"But everyone still needs to practice this to substitute anyone who might get injured and to give everyone a chance to perform," Ms. Bora said and we nodded our heads.

"everyone, try your very best. Any one of you can perform on the big stage. I'm sure all of you dream of performing in front of a huge crowd right? This is your chance to perform in front of the whole world" Everyone smiled and agreed.

My eyes seemed to sparkle as every word escapes in Ms. Bora's lips.

One of us?

A chance to perform as a prima ballerina?

In France?

Even the thought of performing in a colossal stage prepared and organized with astonishing background, magnificent music and wonderful choreography where everything is arranged for you is absolutely beautiful. I can feel the accelerating beat of my heart.

I always dreamed of doing this. I can't let this slide, this is my chance. I want to be chosen, I want to make my parents proud, I want to make myself proud.

"Okay, everyone.. Line up!" Ms. Bora began to speak in an intimidating way snapping me away from my daydreams.

We began to hold the barres and start with the basic positions

"The first position" Ms. Bora chimed and we follow.

"Second," she said, observing our posture

"Third"

"Fourth" We elaborated the fourth position

"And rest in fifth"

We all stared in front of us. Not bothering to spare a glance at each other as we focused on the training. Nobody has ever encountered something as big as this is. Maybe money can take me to France but only the gifted ones get to dance.

Thanks for reading🍁