▎nineteen

I don't know what's taking my oxygen away. Is it because I'm trapped between Yuta's arms? Or is it because he's half naked?

Maybe both.

When he realized I wasn't practically breathing, he cleared his throat and stepped away from me.

"You think you're so scary?" I scoffed, which made him raise his eyebrows.

Believe me, it took every cells in my body not to look away from his blank expression. The less words he said always created more fear that he could do something to me.

"Yuta, I'm not afraid of anything" I lied and somehow, I hope he's gonna believe what I say.

He chuckled sarcastically, crouching to my level and mumbling. "Get out of my sight. The way you're trying to be brave is making me puke"

He pushed me out of his way violently and I accidentally tripped over something, making me fall.

Yuta gazed at me for a moment before disappearing and leaving me alone.

I sighed deeply, caressing my ankle. I sat there for a moment, thinking about a way to get the door fix as early as possible. This must have been an inconvenience to all the boys and I feel at fault for not taking action immediately.

My thoughts got disturbed when an ice pack landed on my lap.

I glanced at Yuta, who was now fully dressed and back at the ice pack.

"Taeyong owns it. If you don't give it back, He won't forgive you" He whispered and it made me chuckle.

See? I knew there's a good man behind that facade.

"Thanks, I-"

"Shut up." He leaned against a locker. His hands supporting his head while he closed his eyes.

The way he looks so peaceful gave me hope that I can change what we have now. I don't want to continuously quarrel with him, I don't want to talk back to him. That isn't me. Maybe its a good thing we're both locked in here so we can fix this matter. I'm sure he isn't intentionally bad.

"Why are you staring like a creep?" He squinted his eyes open and I quickly looked away.

Was I smiling? Oh my...

"you're so weird."

"sorry if I yelled at you" I whispered, sitting across him.

He ignored me once again

I cleared my throat "Am I annoying?"

"Why ask when you know the answer?"

"Sorry"

I noticed him eyeing me like he wanted to ask a question.

"You need something?" I cooed

"Where's your phone? Call someone"

"Its charging. I didn't really think I'd need it for a simple errand."

He chuckled, making me look at him. He wasn't looking at me but I could feel him roll his eyes. "Well, look where that got you"

"where's your phone, then?" I raised my eyebrows

"probably lost in the bermuda triangle" he shrugged and I didn't push him any further. He must be upset that he'll miss his game.

We sat in silence for a few minutes or so until the door busted open.

Ah, right. The door can only be unlock from the outside. I thought no one would be here because all is gathered in the court but I'm glad we can finally get out.

Me and Yuta stood up from our spot and approached the black haired guy who came in.

"Yuta, what the hell? Why are you here?" Taeyong said and when he saw me, he clears his throat.

"Jeez, didn't know you had company."

I smiled at Taeyong as a way to thank him and walked out of the room, while they strolled behind me.

"I gotta go. I have to get in time for the match" Yuta bid his goodbye to Taeyong and there he goes, running to the field and leaving me alone with the latter.

"thanks for accidentally visiting the lockers room"

He stopped his tracks "accidentally?"

He asked in confusion and I nodded

"Oh no, I got a call from Yuta a few minutes ago and as soon as I got his call. I ran as fast as I ca-" He stopped talking.

"Why do i need to tell you this stuff" he scoffed, staggering away from me.

Yuta had his phone all this time? And he only called Taeyong a few minutes ago?

I scoffed internally. "That man is really something"

"Eunsol....." the student council president approached me with a smile. He crouched for a moment, catching his breath.

"oh, Jin." I waved my hands and he sighed.

"Why are you the one doing Mina's errands?"

"you know how she takes rumours" I slowly walked beside Jin and he followed me.

"why didn't you call me? what if you get a heart attack yourself? What if you-"

I abruptly stopped and smiled like an idiot. "Jin, I'm fine. But we need to fix the door though"

Jin nodded his head, outlining his chin "Consider it done"

"thanks!" I clapped my hands and he put his arms around my shoulder.

"wanna hear a joke about paper?" he grinned and I smiled, indicating a yes.

"never mind, its tearable" he looks at my reaction before laughing hysterically in front of me. He clutched his stomach as he wiped an invisible tear out of his eyes.

"Gosh, you are the worse joker ever" I softly laughed and Jin blinked.

"shut up, you love it" he nudged my arms with a teasing smirk while we talked about the schedule.

This day will be over soon and class will be back. And I have to admit, we went through so much just to see this event launch today. We have to make it special since this will be our last year in highschool. College is only one step away. So as the trees followed the rhythm of the wind, this memories will go along with it.

~

While every student in Segang Highschool enjoyed the vigorous day.

A certain girl was oberserving the city on its busy state from her large window. She held an expression that even her mother couldn't read.

"Yena, tell me what's wrong dear?" an elegant woman spoke and Yena diverted her attention to her mother.

"I do not like her in the group mom" Yena spoke and her mother, who wore such an expensive dress walked towards her and softly brushed her hair.

"she got chosen while I was ignored! I am the best yet she gets the position! Does that awful teacher know who she's dealing with?!" Yena screamed and in a blink of an eye, glasses shattered and objects disrupted.

Yena's mother only looked at her daughter release her frustration through the things in her room. After all, they can just replace them. Money isn't the problem in this household that's why they are determined to buy the spot.

"I am not worth second place! I am not someone who will lose against that girl." Yena cried out

"don't worry Yena. Just focus on your training and once she sees how good you are...." Her mother paused.

"She's gonna bow down to you"

Thanks for reading🍁