Chapter 44

Cole

"Can I get you another drink sweat heart? Maybe something else?" The brown haired server interrupts my thoughts. 

"Yeah... you can leave me alone! If I need another drink I'll call you okay?" I snap

"I'm sorry sweetie my brother is just hating life right now and doesn't understand when he's being a dick. How about you go behind the bar for the rest of the night?" Oscar tells the very frightened bottle service girl.

"What the hell are you doing man these girls are half my business! You need to calm the fuck down! You think people come in here just to dance and drink? They come to see my girls and be very well taken care of, and they can't do that if you keep scaring them! Get your shit together ASAP!" Oscar yells over the music

"Don't ever talk to me like that again you hear me? Who do you think pays for all of this shit you have? I can do whatever I please whenever I please!" I push him

"So you got dumped man get over it and move on! We all get dumped at one point even you the great Cole Davis! Just find yourself another girl to get over this one. Do it for all of us that have to deal with you." Oscar says as he leaves me in peace to drink my sorrows away.

I just want to drink until I don't see her anymore when I close my eyes. What the fuck is wrong with me! I'm Cole Davis no woman can bring me down this way I need to get my hands bloody to remember who the fuck I am. Cassie made me soft, I can't risk people thinking they can get away with anything. I pick up my phone and text Ron.

Cole: Ron I need to get my hands bloody set it up!

Ron: Done.

Cole: Get one of the bitch Rossi brothers to join.

Ron: Don't worry Boss I got it covered.

Now I have to get out of here and start training, but first I have to see her. Its just after midnight so she will most likely be working. I'll just pass by and hope I can see a glimpse of her through one of the windows. I call one of the guards I set up to keep her safe just to be certain she's at work. Once there's confirmation I immediately go to her, its hard being away from her call me a bitch if you have to but, I have never felt this way about any other woman. I would give her anything she wanted, I'd do anything for her which right now means leaving her alone to figure out what she wants.

I cant even be there to try and explain my world to her and help her understand what it is I do. That's why I desperately want this fight, there is so much anger and frustration inside me that needs to be let out before some innocent idiot gets my wrath. As I get close to the hospital my phone lights up and its a message from Ron.

Ron: Sir, were all set for Saturday

 I head to the back of the hospital where she likes to be when she wants to be alone. Parking the car and getting out I spot her from a distance sitting alone on a small bench. She looks broken, her usual smile is replaced by tears in her eyes. My Cassie how I wish I could just go to her and be there for her, how I wish to push back the strand of free hair that falls in front of her face. To be able to kiss away the tears that trickle down her soft rosy cheeks and just hold her in my arms where she belongs. My love even when she's crying looks absolutely stunning and flawless. 

I walk closer and closer making sure she doesn't see me, but she not once picks up her head instead just eats her snacks and cries. I stand there until she regains her composure and walks back inside to keep working as if nothing was wrong. As she disappears from my sight I realize she has completely changed me and I never noticed when it occurred. What happened to the insensible man who didn't care about the feelings of the women he slept with? Never have I slept with a woman twice, let alone stalk her outside her job! Cole snap out of it people get hurt when they don't focus, I need to let her go and it wasn't until this moment when I understood that I'm destined to be alone. People die around me everyday so for her own good I have to move on and go back to being myself again. This is why I was given this position by my father only I am capable of doing this alone.  

I get back to my car and drive off into the dark road ahead.

Cole Davis is back and nothing is going to stop me from doing what I have to do.